ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crashed V6, A82 Renton Bypass

Fiat Coupe 20VT
Similar plate here

V6.jpg

RenaultSport v6 255 mk1
posting on a friends account here

Sadly it was mine guys, My wife hit some bad weather & the rest is history, shes ok which is the main thing, went out tonight to the recovery place & got the last of my personal possessions, had a lump in my throat taking my things out of it & saying goodbye to it. :((((((((

Horrible to see it up above in mint condition with not a mark on the wheels etc.

Was without doubt the best car ive ever had the privledge of owning, brought a grin every time i fired up the engine & every drive was an experience, never ever got bored of it.

R.I.P Wee Vee

v6crash.jpg

v6crash1.jpg

v6crash2.jpg

Ian

Focus TDCi
That really aint pleasant to see. Glad your wife is ok pal and hope you can move on to something just as special.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Like i said on the phone Ian, I'm glad your misses is ok! My pal lost it on that bend also! And like you said the Vee isn't the easiest to drive! :(

Chin up! 4wd for you next ha!

Astra SRI CDTI,Hornet FA8
God damn :( Hate seeing decent cars smashed up. Unlucky but no injuries is the main thing.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Gutted mate atleast your both ok, its just a car at the end of they day. Saying that i miss mine to bits

Audi
Gutted for you mate.
I heard it was a belter of a red one as well. My heart goes out to you. Feels a bit close to to home for me.
Glad the wife is fine. Bet she got a fright. Hope it doesn't put her off driving.
Alex

Clio v6 & Atom 300
Sad to see, but the car was rare, life is unique!

Glad all are safe and unharmed.

I feel for you tho.:(

Peter

172 Cup
Wow, completely ruined my Friday and it's not even my car.

Glad everyone was ok though pal.

Looked amazing in the before pics.

Gutted.

LY V6 with Recaros
Such a shame seeing a nice car in that state :( But as already said, at least your wife is ok.