ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Areas Day 14 (SCOTLAND) 21.09.14

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
any update on this?

Sorry been busy with work over the last week or so. No update as such though. I need definitive numbers before anything can be booked, and then I'll need the 50% deposit before we can book with Raceland.

I'll try and get it sorted during my break at work today. Get the list made up of who's attending, who's said they're a "maybe", and chase people up for +1's and that.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
From going back through the thread, I've got the following list:

1. sburrell93 (yes)
2. Paprika123 (yes)
3. Michaelfoz (yes)
4. arg_carra (yes)
5. rctempire (yes)
6. .GAZ. (yes)
7. Fraser.J (yes)
8. Djw John (yes?)
9. BREMBO (yes)
10. w33 brl (maybe)
11. Heez (yes)
12. Gally (yes)
13. DrHammershaft (maybe)
14. scotty10 (maybe)
15. JezzaMac (maybe)
16. sc89oth (maybe)
17. stuart_s182 (maybe)
18. keifer1903 (maybe)

Anyone I've marked as a yes has either said they're definitely up for it or has added their name to the previous disaster of a list!

Anyone who I've marked a maybe has simply said they'd be up for it but haven't really said anything more beyond that. Or are waiting on getting holidays confirmed and stuff.

As it stands, we're at a perfect number for the GP for up to 20 drivers, but I know people have mentioned bringing +1's. If everyone can confirm this/edit the list above to show, then we can start to get deposits together and hopefully get it booked.

From going back through the thread, I've got the following list:

1. sburrell93 (yes)
2. Paprika123 (yes)
3. Michaelfoz (yes)
4. arg_carra (yes)
5. rctempire (yes)
6. .GAZ. (yes)
7. Fraser.J (yes)
8. Djw John (yes?)
9. BREMBO (yes)
10. w33 brl (maybe)
11. Heez (yes)
12. Gally (yes)
13. DrHammershaft (maybe)
14. scotty10 (maybe)
15. JezzaMac (maybe)
16. sc89oth (maybe)
17. stuart_s182 (maybe)
18. keifer1903 (maybe)
19. nick
20. Neil
21. Mark McG

Anyone I've marked as a yes has either said they're definitely up for it or has added their name to the previous disaster of a list!

Anyone who I've marked a maybe has simply said they'd be up for it but haven't really said anything more beyond that. Or are waiting on getting holidays confirmed and stuff.

As it stands, we're at a perfect number for the GP for up to 20 drivers, but I know people have mentioned bringing +1's. If everyone can confirm this/edit the list above to show, then we can start to get deposits together and hopefully get it booked.

added

E46 M3 & Ph1 172
Hi guys,

new to the forum. Would love to one along to the day on 21st Sept and the karting. My mate that I'm 50/50 with my 172 track car with (also a club member) would be keen too.

could we have our names put down as well please? I'm sure his forum name is micromarc

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
My phone is a failure so I can't edit the list. I'm a definate and can bring one definate plus 1. Deposits at the ready. And possibly an extra 1 which I will confirm tomorrow night

No problem, just let us know and I can add people to the list!

Im a definate yes mate. Just let me know about deposit and ill pay it straight away.

Ideal mate, not sure when we'll be collecting deposits, but I'll keep the thread updated so just keep an eye in here.

Hi guys,

new to the forum. Would love to one along to the day on 21st Sept and the karting. My mate that I'm 50/50 with my 172 track car with (also a club member) would be keen too.

could we have our names put down as well please? I'm sure his forum name is micromarc

Welcome along! You're more than welcome to attend, just fire your names onto the list.

The more we can get at the moment, the better. Since we've got over 20 now, we ideally need a minimum 36 drivers to make it the best value for money it can be

Monaco 172
TKM engine mate, and any decent chassis that pops up at the time

nice, i used to race jnr tkm when i was 12-13, always said if i was to go back racing id do tkm. im hoping to buy a kart after my track car is built, probs be a rotax though to save rebuilding them every 5 hours like a tkm lol

E46 M3 & Ph1 172
Superb, cheers

can you add me and also Micromarc to the list for karting please?

i'm sure I can get another couple of my mates with Clios along too :)

E46 M3 & Ph1 172
No problem mate, will do!
Thanks man.

If you can add myself, Micromarc, Parkin & Sparky to the list please, would be appreciated.

I'll keep an eye on the thread, but please PM when deposit is due and i'll sort that out to you for the 4 of us.

We are all Clio owners :)

Thanks again :)

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Aye that's no bother mate :) I'll get the list sorted tomorrow when I'm home, been away over the weekend and it's a nightmare to do without being on the computer!

Think we must have near the 32 now though, so will probably start collecting deposits this week so we can get it booked sooner rather than later

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
UPDATED LIST

1. sburrell93
2. Paprika123
3. Michaelfoz
4. arg_carra
5. rctempire
6. .GAZ.
7. Fraser.J
8. Djw John
9. BREMBO
10. w33 brl
11. Heez
12. Gally
13. DrHammershaft +1
15. scotty10
16. JezzaMac
17. sc89oth
18. stuart_s182
19. keifer1903
20. Nick
21. Neil
22. Mark McG
23. JCC +1
25. StevieSAW
26. Micromarc
27. Parkin
28. Sparky
29. Brian from Rentec

@Djw John @w33 brl @DrHammershaft @scotty10 @JezzaMac @stuart_s182 @keifer1903 Can you guys all confirm if you're a definite yes or not, as well as any +1's? Apologies if I've missed something and you've already said, but I had a quick scan of the thread and didn't see anything.

We're only 3 away from having the 32 minimum for the event. Should be able to find the numbers easily, so if people are happy to start putting their deposit down then we might as well get it done ASAP.

It's a 50% deposit, so £25 from everyone. Unfortunately Raceland wont take bookings without the 50% deposit so the sooner we can get it sorted the better.