ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF24 charity raffle prize requests

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I’ve spent the last couple of hours sending emails to various companies begging for raffle prizes.

if anyone knows any companies that might be willing to donate something please tap them up.

Charity for this year is Great Ormond street children’s hospital.

cheers

Ronald

HAP

ClioSport Club Member
  Petrol blue 182
Does alcohol count as a prize?

I work for the M&S near Anglesey.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
@Louis are you donating any show plates for the raffle mate?

@dann2707 let someone else win this time round please, its only fair 🤣

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Spoken to the boss this morning and he is keen to get involved. I will keep you posted, but should know more soon :)

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
@Sunglasses_Ron Sorry for the delay, I have spoken to work today and they are happy to donate a tablet to the raffle. Probably something like a Samsung Galaxy Tab A9. If that is no good to you, let me know and we can come up with some other ideas :)

J-J

ClioSport Club Member
Also had confirmation from work, happy to donate a mixture of stuff including an impact socket set, work light, DMM, distance meter and some other bits. I'll send the list and details via DM @Sunglasses_Ron once they are delivered to me later in the week. 8 prizes in total.
My god who do you work for?!

Sounds like my idea of heaven