ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cut out twice on the way to work.

Clio 182
Hi all, on the way to work this morning i filled up at my local shell from being on the red light. i got about 3-4 mile down the road and hit traffic. after stop starting for about a mile it cut out and wouldn’t restart. i managed to get off the road and get the bonnet up, i checked all the fuses/relays under the bonnet and they were fine. after about 5 minutes i tried to start it again and it fired straight up. about a mile or two down the road it done it again, i waited another 5 minutes and it started straight away. on my way home it hasn’t missed a beat and its running as normal. Any ideas, could it just be some s**t in the fuel. also it has had two tanks of Optimax. and this tank is just unleaded, could that have anything to do with it.

Thanks

Matt