ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DA Polisher

Arctic 182 & PB 172
Is it really that easy to use one of these? Like, as long ads you are not a moron, its hard to go wrong right? I am looking at the DAS pro meguiars pack from cleanyourcar.co.uk with the hex pads...advice welcome

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Yup, so easy.

Even more so if you read the machine polishing stickies at the top of this section.

You'll do well to do any damage with one.

I've got a das6 pro and can't fault it tbh

Renault Clio DCI 65
Yep.
A novice will be able to achieve at least 70% correction with ease.
Go for it mate. You will love it.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Is it really that easy to use one of these? Like, as long ads you are not a moron, its hard to go wrong right? I am looking at the DAS pro meguiars pack from cleanyourcar.co.uk with the hex pads...advice welcome

I have a CYC DAD 6 Pro that I'd be happy to part with. I haven't used it in quite a while, and don't imagine I will any time soon. Let me know if you're interested and I'll have a think about a price

RB Clio 182
Just keep away from any edges because it will rub through pretty quickly, other than that its a piece of piss.