ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DCI 100 fitting help

Titanium 182
Hi I have just received a DCI 100 intercooler with 3 pipes one large plastic, one shortish rubber and one large metal pipe is that all the ones I will need to fit to my DCI 65? Can anyone confirm I have everything I need and if possible pics of all the pipes needed and engine bays to see how they are routed.
Cheers all

Titanium 182
This is what I have any help is greatly appreciated

Attachments

• IMG-20170428-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20170428-WA0002.jpg
    365 KB · Views: 45

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
you need the small plastic elbow that comes out of the turbo, I needed it when I put an 80 Intercooler onto a 65.

currently your turbo outlet just goes thru a U shaped hose direct into the engine inlet.

the big plastic pipe comes from the engine inlet, down the the o/s of the engine bay to the intercooler.

the rubber hose comes up from the n/s engine bay and on the 80 meets another rubber hose which joins the turbo outlet, on the 100 this pipe is metal as you have but I don't believe that will fit your turbo.

so to sum up you will need the dci80 turbo outlet "elbow" and the hose that joins it