ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decembers regular-Christmas meet?

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Not being funny but I'm sure a few of us lads can arrange something for this. Preferable date? This Friday?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Both been on in the last hour and still no news:(

Have they fell out with each other lol

This one is Matt's baby (so to speak). I said I was easy whatever goes on AND did a drive down and recce to see what establishments were there. We need EVERYONE to provide their availability dates, food preferences as we are trying to facilitate the venture...not do everything for everyone.

People...dates available and food/drink preferences please.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I think just a cheap meal out then get on the beers. Although I think this Friday maybe a no go for me because I've got a foreigner on Saturday. It's s**t but I can't turn down the dollar unfortunately.

I think just a cheap meal out then get on the beers. Although I think this Friday maybe a no go for me because I've got a foreigner on Saturday. It's s**t but I can't turn down the dollar unfortunately.

Where is the foreigner from Chris? turkey? flol

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
From Kazakhstan. Lovely bloke. He is coming over on a freighter ship Friday night. Haha.

Got some radiators to change and alter some heating pipe work. Not hard but it's a full days work so couldn't go mental on Friday night like I intended.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
May pop up for a few Tom. We could always meet for another night out.

It's near impossible to suit everyone with dates.

BG182ff,explod Focus
MAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!
MAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!
MAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

Where are you matey?

I was hoping to do this this Friday the 7th but could make it Saturday 8th or Saturday 15th.
Like I said in my other post I'm up for food and drinkies and will be stopping the night.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
saturday 15th would be ideal for me, or the 8th, or next friday. this friday is a no go im afraid.

i would drop matt a text but its a bit late at minute????

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Strange one ye. Tonight's not going to happen this short notice now is it.

:( Worst meet thread going lol,

King Don should arrange all the meets.

On a side note has anyone heard if Matt is ok? "Cup culling season and what not":eek:

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Been a good night tonight lads. Nice to see you all again. Have a good Christmas. See you all in the new year. ;)

BG182ff,explod Focus
I'm up for Saturday too.
Looks like the Scarlet Pimpernel still hasn't surfaced so we need to agree this between ourselves.

So that's 2 of us committing to Saturday 15th, come on boys and girls, time to step forward and prove you are not big smelly, stinky pants.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
This is shocking. How can you all turn down a piss up at Christmas with the west mids lot. Ah well. I give up. I'll just turn up wherever then :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I'm up for Saturday too.
Looks like the Scarlet Pimpernel still hasn't surfaced so we need to agree this between ourselves.

So that's 2 of us committing to Saturday 15th, come on boys and girls, time to step forward and prove you are not big smelly, stinky pants.

Right...lets see if we can get this kicked off for Saturday then...who is in???

No can do. Already double booked next Saturday as it is. :(

Lightweight ;)

This is shocking. How can you all turn down a piss up at Christmas with the west mids lot. Ah well. I give up. I'll just turn up wherever then :)

Have to juggle a few things, should hopefully be good for Saturday...will get a mass pm out tomorrow and see who fancies it. :)

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'm up for Saturday. Come on! Coronas! I'll be like a caged animal. Never been out before. Haha. Only joking. It will be a good laugh

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Don whats happened to Matt? is he ok?

I genuinely haven't got a clue mate. Not been on fb and not heard anything from him. Will text him and check he's ok.

Even if its just a drink and get together rather than a full blown session on Saturday...whatever suits...

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ye I'm easy on for whatever. I wonder what's happened to Matt though. Strange.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
He's text back. He's alive! He said he should be on here tonight or tomorrow. So we can all stop worrying now. :)
Would be nice to think you would all do same for me if you didn't here off me for a while. But I understand ;)

He's text back. He's alive! He said he should be on here tonight or tomorrow. So we can all stop worrying now. :)
Would be nice to think you would all do same for me if you didn't here off me for a while. But I understand ;)

I wasn't worrying was wondering:rasp:

He has been on everyday just not posted anything.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Lol. Strange one really. I don't know what to suggest now :(