ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decembers regular-Christmas meet?

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
If it was I don't think anyone went. Lol. Try and keep up Wayne. You coming out for a few pints?!

Lionel Richie
Can't we just go to zee German market and get twated there, i know how much you lot love standing outside in the cold!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Can't we just go to zee German market and get twated there, i know how much you lot love standing outside in the cold!

Fook that...not freezin. Can start there...then go on if needsbe.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
lets just go notts, you can all sleep on my floor! or bed if you are extra nice ;)

BG182ff,explod Focus
In for Brum
I'll be getting the train there so if some kind soul could tell me which station I need and an idea of the time we'll be meeting that would be super.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Get off at Birmingham new street station. Then head towards broad street. I'm waiting on a time to be decided and a pub to meet in. Could start off round the mailbox though. Some nice pubs/bars there.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
We still out tonight????

Sorry gents, this has been a total letdown. I am not going to be going tonight...we will have to make up for this in January...there are only approx 4 people going...which will be poor showing. Sorry again :(

BG182ff,explod Focus
Went out on the works Christmas do yesterday and had planned on not getting too drunk and going home at a sensible time.
Ended up getting home early hours this morning and too drunk to stand so my plans of getting to Birmingham early have gone out of the window and my head is killing me.

As soon as I've got my sh*t together I'll be heading off to the train station and hopefully I won't be the only one in Brum but even if I am it will give me a chance to do some Christmas shopping and later sample one of their famed baltis.

BG182ff,explod Focus
Done most of my shopping, enjoyed the German market and now I'm in weatherspoons having a couple of drinks before I go Around The World.
All in all a good day, shame no one else came but had fun anyway.