ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Donny Park Meet Pics

Chocolate Bar™
As no one else appeared to bring a camera, i got the missus to take some record shots on her phone. Was a huge meet! thanks everyone for turning up and making an effort, was great to meet some new people, and catch up with some old faces.

DSC00440.jpg

DSC00439.jpg

DSC00455.jpg

DSC00454.jpg

DSC00453.jpg

DSC00452.jpg

DSC00451.jpg

DSC00450.jpg

DSC00448.jpg

DSC00447.gif

DSC00446.jpg

DSC00445.jpg

DSC00444.jpg

DSC00443.jpg

DSC00442.jpg

DSC00441.jpg

mini cooper (RIP 172)
pics not that bad;)

looks like a good turn out:D the meets in yorkshire are not that big yet:eek: gettin better tho, started with two now can get over 10 out! but want more like your:dapprove:

bet that cup with itb's sound and goes well

M

mini-valver

Great to see so many out tonight, On short notice too!
Sorry i did'nt chat to everyone! All the cars were superb.....

Suzuki SV650
pics not that bad;)

looks like a good turn out:D the meets in yorkshire are not that big yet:eek: gettin better tho, started with two now can get over 10 out! but want more like your:dapprove:

bet that cup with itb's sound and goes well

On the way from Leicester all I could hear was loud repeated popping coming from foxon's exhaust. Even when he was a fair way away up the M1. Sounds very good and goes like stink. We met a Skyline on the way there though that sounded awesome.

Good turnout imo, didn't expect that many people to actually turn up, nice to meet some people too, glad there were a few valvers that showed up to, just to offer a bit of variation from the newer shape Clio's. Also an R5, and that 106 gti and also the VW that I didn't have a nosey round but perhaps should have done.

Good pics for a camera phone too. Glad someone took photos, I took my camera but didn't bother taking any.

Looking forward to the next meet.

Steve.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
mine was the black hybrid on silver willy wheels didnt do much talking jst said hello to a few people ive met before then went subway for a foot long chicken and bacon ranch yum yum.
then went mfn after and that was shite.

Lots of great cars there tonight, good talking to some of you, and those that I didn't talk to I will try and be less shy next time!

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Good turn-out with nice collection of cars by looks of it

Nice work in getting a few shots for CS !

VRS
yep was good to catch up with the old boys and see some new faces as well :D

mark not sure if you could hear but the cars sounded mint when we were heading back down the a50 :D everytime we booted it from the roundabouts, your exhaust resonated in my car at the same time as mine so was twice as loud lol :approve:

RenaultSport Clio Trophy
It was a good meet. Nice pics Middo.

We ought to have another one at the Hobby Horse again like we did last year and all go for a drink, better chance to talk to most.

Clio Cup/GSXR 600
Was a good meet, i wish i had taken the cup tho instead i opted for the 5, sorry couldn't stay and chat to everyone - next time tho ay!

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
My first proper meet all year, nice to put faces to names and have a look round the cars and chat to CS members. Great meet and look forward to another.
Hobby Horse sounds like a good place for meet Audrey.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
It was a good meet. Nice pics Middo.

We ought to have another one at the Hobby Horse again like we did last year and all go for a drink, better chance to talk to most.

like i said last night, cliosport bridge meet lol

anyone who went karting a few meets back will know about the bridge and 5 mins worth of air time at 70+ lol great for pics and vids but not so good for suspension.

RenaultSport Clio Trophy
Arghhhh Ben!! My Trophy still bares the war wound!!

I'll sort the Hobby Horse for some time in Dec.

Chocolate Bar™

mark not sure if you could hear but the cars sounded mint when we were heading back down the a50 :D everytime we booted it from the roundabouts, your exhaust resonated in my car at the same time as mine so was twice as loud lol :approve:

sad git ;) they did sound nice though, reaching unspeakable speeds just to show the golf up whotried to undercut me on the roundabout

VRS

sad git ;) they did sound nice though, reaching unspeakable speeds just to show the golf up whotried to undercut me on the roundabout

lol i saw him do that and waited for the time to pounce lol

PHS 1 172 SILVER
was a good meet every1 was realy friendly love the pics, got to arange something soon mabye get more to come next time. and next time im not going infront got a bit lost that was my fault lol

Inferno 182
good turnout,sorry didnt get to speak to many as im a bit quiet:eek:
nice to see my car made it in the pics:D

Mk4 .:R32
nice pics mark.

AlexS, you car looks good. IMO it would look cool slammed on deep dish euro wheels and 20mm spacers :)

nice pics mark.

AlexS, you car looks good. IMO it would look cool slammed on deep dish euro wheels and 20mm spacers :)

Thanks, lowering is on the agenda although those plans have been put on hold for a while as I can't actually get it out of the drive at the moment without going down the pavement (in between a tree and someones front wall!) then coming off the pavement sideways. It appears to be ok though if I drive in forwards though, but reversing out of the garage etc is a pig. Need to get some boards I think!