ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Doom!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
35gb. Christ, that's pretty much a new game.

Will make sure it's on auto download before I go to bed. Might play it this week.
I wonder if it'll make the part I'm getting pissed off with easier.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
See it's 12 quid in asda, has been for a while

Played it for first time in a while the other night. Was good fun. Got the BFG [emoji106]
I've turned the difficulty down and it's more enjoyable to play now... Smashing my way through the hordes now. No frustration, just fun.
Might have to do the same. Didn't want to but I was getting so frustrated at the point I'm at.

Might have to do the same. Didn't want to but I was getting so frustrated at the point I'm at.
Yeah... I didn't want to either. Begrudgingly I did though.
Especially knowing that with a bit of effort I could easily get through it as it was.
But then I thought what's the point! Whole point is for fun. Not frustration.

I don't often find grinding out a section, over and over till I get it right particularly satisfying anyway. Can't say I thrive on difficult and challenging game sections. Some people love them though. I'm a lazy gamer [emoji14]

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I don't often find grinding out a section, over and over till I get it right particularly satisfying anyway. Can't say I thrive on difficult and challenging game sections. Some people love them though. I'm a lazy gamer [emoji14]
Bloody youngsters these days... pah. They'll never know the joy of spending 17 hours grinding through a game with no checkpoints and no respawn; when you're dead, you're dead... and back to the beginning you go. Pah. Humbug.

Ha ha. I'm not that young! @SharkyUK
I remember the hardships of games of yesteryear [emoji23] No saves or No auto save and you forget to manual save and die, lose hours of progress!
Online gaming was the worst hardship on dial up! Especially MMORPG games, be right in deep in a dungeon, kill the boss, get loot and your mother picks the phone up to call someone [emoji35]

I cba with grinding away anymore, I like the easy life [emoji23]
I just don't have all the time in world like I used to unfortunately...., I play as and when, hour here and there.... I don't want that hour to be filled with frustration! [emoji4]

F82 M4
One of the Steam reviews made me lol

Before I played DOOM :
\\
 \ \( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  \ < ⌒ヽ
   /   へ \
   /  /  \ \
   レ ノ    ヽ_つ
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ