ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Midlands Discussion Thread

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I can do pretty much any date, whats the challenge at pit and pendulum?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
There's a few of us local to Derby Lauren. Come along to some of the meets, I promise you it'll be a giggle.

Mick

A grey one
There's a few of us local to Derby Lauren. Come along to some of the meets, I promise you it'll be a giggle.
Mick

Well invite me and I'll come to them :)
that was basically my point, wanted to know, are there any meets near derby? I wanna go!

hiiii Kieran :)

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I don't want to be in a "gang" I want to be like Vin Diesel and look 'edgy' standing by my car at shows wearing white vests... and we shall be known to all who wish to join our ranks as a "team"

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
FFS Dave watch the films!!!!

Of course not, only Vin Diesel wears the white vest because he's the Billy b****cks. Everyone else has to wear black or darker shades of vest attire which designates their ranking within the "team"

We can get some vests from Mothercare for Harpham though

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I thought I'd buy one to see what you lot are banging on about. Plus I've never actually owned one before so I sold the Laguna and found a decent enough one on Autotrader in need of a small amount of work for £900. I really wanted a 172 Cup but this one just appeared at the right time

Slowly ticking off the CS mods:

Eibach Sportlines,
Small front plate
Fabia splitter
And Daveski debagded it for me on Sat whilst I did the belts and PAS pump.

Only problem is she's pearl black so keeping it clean is going to be impossible. So far, I've owned it a week and I've already had two EM lights! LoLz

Trophy #267
Derby meets 'meh' not allowed for 2 weeks until I get my dampers back :) good to see Kieron's new employees have a strict internet use policy ;)

ITB BG 182
I seen your new beast when I was flying past on saturday, it did make me wonder why you was open so late.

Maybe you and Dave need to calm down a little, your now on about walking round in a tight vest, surely your lycra wear for cycling is enough....

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I gave it a quick wax today to... Turns out Pearl Black looks epic clean (OCD's are gonna go mental with this one):

hamavu2e.jpg

Just got to find a decent product for getting 9yrs of brake dust off the alloys now.

This body doesn't do Lycra... It does do bacon sarnies though.