ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Electrical Blackout 172 PH2

Clio 182 FF
Hi guys, back again with a similar problem to last 😂

We are still occasionally getting the car instruments like the Climate control and radio dying sometimes or resetting mid journey, i went and started it today, opened the door and the interior all died and blacked out but as per usual the engine carried on running, weve narrowed it down a bit because when I got out the car and wiggled the engine fuse box by the top mount, and it all came back to life, we have changed nearly every single fuse in the bloody car 😂 but it still persists in blacking out,

Anyone have any ideas on faults related to that fuse box and more specifically the actual fuse holders?

Cheers

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Have you had your UCH tested?
(Black module under the glovebox, controls the electrics in the car)

lots of company’s recondition them very cheaply and offer a lifetime warranty.

Clio 182 FF
Have you had your UCH tested?
(Black module under the glovebox, controls the electrics in the car)

lots of company’s recondition them very cheaply and offer a lifetime warranty.
No I hadn't thought about that to be honest mate, I can see there is a UCH under the passenger football but hadn't thought, but surely if I wiggle the fuse box it wouldnt be to do with the UCH?