ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro Roadtrip.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Leaving early AM.

Route is:
South London
Dover
Calais
Les Gets, French Alps
Vesenaz, Switzerland
Buhl, Germany
Nurburgring
Bruges, Belgium
Calais
Dover
Home

Staying in a mixture of hotels and campsites. Home, evening of 24th.

Stickered up the car for a laugh but didnt really get as many as i had hoped for. They wont last the whole trip i bet!

16-06-2010007.jpg

16-06-2010008.jpg

16-06-2010003.jpg

16-06-2010004.jpg

16-06-2010005.jpg

16-06-2010006.jpg

Pictures and a write up when im back! :)

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Just me and a mate. In my car.

Didnt really want the hassle of organising it for more people. Probably should have got a few more people involved though tbh.

340i
If its anything like our trip I guarntee you will love it!

As dan said go easy on the mountain passes.. There fun, but can easily catch you out!

Remember to take car consumables oils, coolant etc. Just in case :) and always get fuel when you can!

Enjoy

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Loved this car when i saw it at the Waterloo meet... Looks great, can't wait for the write up, good luck!

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Update. In Stuttgart. In starbucks using there wifi. Leaving for the nurburg ring tomorrow. Managed 140 on the way to stuttgart today on the autobahns. Weathers overcast with odd showers. Having a good time though!