ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo Clio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has full engine/transmission from an Mitsubishi Evo

DSCF0274.jpg

DSCF0273.jpg

Engine starts and runs but theres no inside as yet. Wires/electrics/alarm is everywhere. Hes spent the best part of 2 years building it ! No to everyones tastes but will imagine its a serious weapon.

Can just imagine the Chavs thinking its a Body kitted 1.2 Clio lol

Picturenuts030.jpg

Picturenuts031.jpg

Looking for a ph-quick...
Interesting mate, good luck getting the power down though! I think it would be better standard look like a proper sleeper! Looks like plenty of hard work, where bouts in the country are you?

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
good idea with the engine, but that spoiler is ott for me, i can imagine it to be a bit rapid once running

172 Cup
Engine/car capable of silly speeds but then goes and sticks a bodykit on it that will fall of into peices the wrong side of 50mph !?!?

Evo VI Tommi Makinen
Looks like alot of work has gone into it and the quality looks good.

Just seems daft to put that engine into a front drive car. Would be loads better if it was 4 wheel drive.

Still good luck getting the power down

182 - Now Cooper S
id love a go!!! what bhp is that?!?!

wouldnt it off been better to keep the power to weight ratio to a maximum - that spoiler defies all logic.

Striped track ****
the engine work is amazing and must of took alot of hard work and time

but the exterior is not to my taste...as some has said comletly standerd would of done it for me with the huge intercooler :p

be it is good fun to drive but reakon it will be hard putting the power down

what bhp is it running

1.8 Civic EX
do my eyes decieve me or has he gone and put SAXO rear lights on it?!! that, IMO is worse than the spoiler! lol

Beetle
Looks f**king s**t, can't even rag it round the track/country lanes with all that plastic crap on it!

1.8 Civic EX
plus he is going to have to do a 30 odd point turn to get it off that drive way without going throught the flower bed or the bush....

Arctic Blue Clio 182
lol. Fair play to the guy i say! probably will just be a show/project car and not a daily driver. looks like 106 rear lights!

Shibber said:
Looks like alot of work has gone into it and the quality looks good.

Just seems daft to put that engine into a front drive car. Would be loads better if it was 4 wheel drive.

Still good luck getting the power down

Should have said car has full engine, transmission and drivetrain.

So getting the power down will be fine ;)

Bodykit might be outrageous but the work and finish to it looks spot on.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
You did say that^ no one listened lol

bet it will be mad, but looks s**t ...better off sticking with an evo unless you are gonna exploit the light clio shell

Clio 172 MK II
massive respect to the owner of this, I am sure that he had a lot of work on this.
I don`t like how it looks from the outside, but under the hood is great :)

Do you have any more info about this project?
Did owner maybe also did conversion to 4WD?

WOAH check out the freeking spoiler!!! Jesus christ man!

Back to standard valver attire and keep the engine = Beast.

Rain said:
Do you have any more info about this project?
Did owner maybe also did conversion to 4WD?

Full Evo Engine/Transmission/Drivetrain, so yeah 4x4

I'll try and get more info about it. But I think thats his most up-to-date images/info.

Clio 172 MK II
clio_mad said:
Full Evo Engine/Transmission/Drivetrain, so yeah 4x4

I'll try and get more info about it. But I think thats his most up-to-date images/info.

tnx :)
where did you found this?
what web site?

Titanium 182 FF
lol that is nasty! surely with the amount of money spent he cud buy a rapid evo anyways so whats point? and saved 2 years of graft lol

BMW 330D
sounds like a really good idea, but wtf happened to the outside of the car???no offence but i dont like the outside!

Low 'n' Slow
i wondered where the park bench went from my local park...... now i've found it, its on the back of the car

Status
Not open for further replies.