ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F4r rocker cover breather plate

I have read over throttle body threads but can not find a definitive answer, in regales to the breather that sits into the 172 inlet manifold, when using a custom inlet or throttle bodies people have the coilpack bracket mounted above this, do they block breather and just let the engine breath via the rear breather?

Could I run a f4rt breather plate and have a line running to the new inlet?

Cheers to annoying that can clarify this, do not want to block anything that unturned will damage the new engine.

340i
you can vent it into atmosphere, some people run it off to a catch tank.

I am pretty sure the Megane Turbo F4R breather plate wont fit either.

The big breather in at the back centre if the rocker cover? Surely venting it to atmosphere will leave oil spray all over the bonnet or is the breather hole actually small and the casting for it to sit in the inlet a misconception?

Cheers

172 cup, Impreza P1
The big hole only connects up to the tube to the right. It's only the small 1mm hole next to it that can have any oil coming out.