ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
One random event is one deathclaw beating the crap out of four raiders. For some reason, one was naked.

Perhaps I'll resist the Sexy Nightware clobber for my hunting mission, after all.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Is there a brutal rape perk?

Would it put you off buying the game if I told you there wasnt?

However, there is a Mister Sandman perk, which allows you to murder people while they sleep (assuming you have enough skill points to aquire it).

Every cloud...

1.8 Civic EX
bloody hell! I'm away for one day between sutch and christopher theres about 3 pages worth in this thread to catch up on!

my 360 turned up today so I'm back in the game! (well not yet as I'm away for the wekend :( )

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Would it put you off buying the game if I told you there wasnt?

However, there is a Mister Sandman perk, which allows you to murder people while they sleep (assuming you have enough skill points to aquire it).

Every cloud...

I've not got that one. I'm on level 18 or 19.. Can't remember which, either way I've only got a few more perks to choose so I'm picking carfully.

When I saw the Mister Sandman on the selection screen for the first time. The thought 'Have I actually seen anyone asleep yet?' crossed my mind. See when night falls, I usually head back to Megaton and get some sleep away from all the bad creatures of the night:eek:

A few days later I found myself breaking into all the hotel rooms in Rivet City and THAT'S when I found some sleeping people. Just used teh hunting rifle tbh.

GOTY. IMO, TBH.

Agreed.

I didn't play COD4 (other than for 30 minutes at a mate's house to decide it was s**te compared to Halo3). And now I'm playing COD5 and liking it, but it's just another COD. And Gears2.. Nuff said.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I wouldnt have bothered with the Mister Sandman perk, TBH, but it does have its uses. XP for killing people while they sleep is massive, up to 66XP for some people.

Also, killing children when they sleep increases your XP, but they dont die (as children in the game cant be murdered), so you can continue to kill them as many times as you like to raise your XP! That be cheating, of course, and I only did it enough times so I could level up (think it took 6 or 7 kills).

Cheaters never prosper though! :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Right. Next thing on everyone's list should be this...

Speak to Mister Crowley in Underworld. He'll tell you to kill three people. Dukov, Dave and Tenpenny. In fact, the only one you need to kill is Tenpenny. I gibbed them all though, natrually.

Get the "Special Key" of each of them, head back to Mister Crowley. Then when you've received the XP for completing the mission; kill him. I used a sword.

Then loot his body, get all three keys and head to Fort Constantine (Military Supply Base) In the basement of the facility is the best armour in the game. T51-B Armour.

It's twice as resistant as Power Armour, but with no agility handycap and hardly any weight!

Mint.

Those with gay Karma credentials need not apply. ;)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

Speak to Mister Crowley in Underworld. He'll tell you to kill three people. Dukov, Dave and Tenpenny. In fact, the only one you need to kill is Tenpenny. I gibbed them all though, natrually.

Get the "Special Key" of each of them, head back to Mister Crowley. Then when you've received the XP for completing the mission; kill him. I used a sword.

Then loot his body, get all three keys and head to Fort Constantine (Military Supply Base) In the basement of the facility is the best armour in the game. T51-B Armour.

It's twice as resistant as Power Armour, but with no agility handycap and hardly any weight!

Mint.

:dapprove:

Also, the f*cking Ghouls killed Tenpenny. Ruthless b*stards.

Shed.
What the f**k do i do ?

Got 2 objectives, find dad, and find the kids dad.

How do i repair gunz n s**t ffs. My repair skills are quite high.

c2 VTS
Got this yesterday, loving it.

I'm having problems finding places though, just got to the radio station and now i've got to get to the museum with no caps nor ammo.

Think it'd of just been easier to be a prick and kill everyone from the start for caps

Punto/Clio GTT

Mint.

badass armour, ty

Monaro VXR
yol dont need to kill tenpenny either if you tell the guests the ghouls are staying. The leader of that group of ghouls does it for you. Least he did for me.

Scirocco GT 210
If you don't want to kill Tenpenny you can talk to him instead, he then offers to pay you double to kill Mr Crowley.

Careful though, that Crowley fella has tons of health. I Fat Man'd his stupid zombie face.

The game won't let me wear my T51-B armour yet, need Power Armour training. :dapprove:

How do i repair gunz n s**t ffs. My repair skills are quite high.

You need to have another very similar item on you before you can repair something. For example if you wanted to repair an assault rifle you'd need to find another assault rifle.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I'm bored of it now :(

That's simply because in your game - there isn't a single thing left alive.

Oh, and major f**king FAIL on my behalf. Got a little bored of carrying all those fingers about from the dead bad guys. Chopped them in with Moira for 0.5 caps each.

Then I found the Regulators place. And they were giving me at least 10 caps per finger. I had over 130 of the b******s as well. :(

D.

Punto/Clio GTT
i got 9k caps and no idea what to spend them all on, hmmm decisions decisions

could pimp my house, but nothings really needed out of the list :\

Octy VRS
Dogmeat's dogmeat! Stupid mutt ran in among some Super Mutants in Lamplight and had his arsehole ripped off. Met Fawkes and am now captured.

Integra Type-R DC2
Dogmeat's dogmeat! Stupid mutt ran in among some Super Mutants in Lamplight and had his arsehole ripped off. Met Fawkes and am now captured.

You lose dogmeat when you get captured anyway, so I wouldnt worry to much! Tho I do miss the little sod :(

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
You lose dogmeat when you get captured anyway, so I wouldnt worry to much! Tho I do miss the little sod :(

I've lost him twice now while crossing the map. Each time he's been waiting at Megaton for me though. :)

That infirmary upgrade for the house in Megaton is worth every cap.

D.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I got the Grim Reaper's Sprint perk instead of that one that one that reveals all map locations, when I got to Level 20. I actually don't want to know everything about the game. Leave some areas undiscovered...

GRS is a good perk - especially against a bunch of raiders. It resets your AP's to full amount if you kill a target using VATS.

D.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Officially a fcuking badass now.

T51-B Armour
T51-B Helmet
Terrible Shotgun
Blackhawk Magnum
Sniper Rifle
Xuanlong Assault Rifle
Fat Man
14 Mini Nukes
1000+ rounds for each weapon
All the additions for my house
207 Stimpaks

One man army FTW.

Punto/Clio GTT
completed, bloody weird ending lol expected something else but i dunno what

think im gonna reload an old save file and explore a bit, i was only lvl 15

Octy VRS
Can I get out of completeing this? I've just been captured and don't want to be forced to finish it, I need to wander round and do the side quests.

172cup
I'm a level 2 lol... i just bought the game last night and played it for about half hour.

There seems to be a lot to this... and i'm still trying to figure out half the controls and functions lol.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
A word of warning though... it's uber g33ky. In a cool way, obviously ;)

You'll find yourself in Tesco, wondering if it's worth the risk to carry a multibag of apples, or just a few. Due to their weight and effect on your agility.

i seen loads of bottle caps near a bin the other day i was about to pick them up n thought no get a grip lol