ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

Octy VRS
Fawkes kicks arse. He just seems to take hit after hit and gets up again. Found a Behemoth in Capitol Building and he just kept going back for more.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
If you have the Explorer perk, which opens up every Primary Location on the map, and return to Reilly at the Ranger camp, she must give you a SHED load of cash?!

1.8 Civic EX
If you have the Explorer perk, which opens up every Primary Location on the map, and return to Reilly at the Ranger camp, she must give you a SHED load of cash?!

very true....may try that when it's available as a perk. also you might know, you might not but you earn more exp when you are "well rested" so my guy now gets a good 7 hours sleep every night (where possible)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
where are they on the map?

I'm quite well equiped :)o), would rather go have a brawl with some beasties then find some bloody coke for this woman lol

Old Olney is as far north as you can go. Directly left (west) from Dave's camp.

The Deathclaw Sanctuary is near Lamplight caverns, north of Tenpenny Tower.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
very true....may try that when it's available as a perk. also you might know, you might not but you earn more exp when you are "well rested" so my guy now gets a good 7 hours sleep every night (where possible)

I have that perk.

It shows the locations ONLY. You still need to "discover" them :dapprove:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Indeed. 66XP instead of 55XP for kills in the night.

Also, Grim Reapers Spirit is a brilliant perk to take. If you make a kill in VATS mode, you get back all of your action points right away. Awesome for clearing a room of bad guys. If you also have Mysterious Stranger perk, it makes it even more lethal.

As for that National Guard Building. IIRC that is where the Small Arms bobblehead is, so probably well worth a trip there for myself, as thats what I'm concentrating on (with the Magnum and Terrible Shotgun). I'm also liking my Energy Weapons, TBF.

Is the place well guarded?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
A few Robotrons and Sentrybots. Nothing too bad!

I've got 10 Bobbleheads now, although i missed the one right at the start of the game. The Medicine one, IIRC... it's next to your Dad, before you take the G.O.A.T.

FFS

1.8 Civic EX

Also, Grim Reapers Spirit is a brilliant perk to take. If you make a kill in VATS mode, you get back all of your action points right away. Awesome for clearing a room of bad guys. If you also have Mysterious Stranger perk, it makes it even more lethal.

As for that National Guard Building. IIRC that is where the Small Arms bobblehead is, so probably well worth a trip there for myself, as thats what I'm concentrating on (with the Magnum and Terrible Shotgun). I'm also liking my Energy Weapons, TBF.

ish, you'll be fine with the androids rifle and a couple of pulse grenades tbh.

there was a door right at the end that i couldn't open though, not sure where it goes but i think i needed 100 lockpick skill to open it :(

1.8 Civic EX
There's a switch upstairs, Ryan ;)

It's the armoury.

lol i've done that one, that's what turns on the orange warning light thing that takes you through to the armoury. there is one right at the very end after the armoury big old metal door it is with a compter next to it to open it

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
A few Robotrons and Sentrybots. Nothing too bad!

I've got 10 Bobbleheads now, although i missed the one right at the start of the game. The Medicine one, IIRC... it's next to your Dad, before you take the G.O.A.T.

FFS

FLOL!!

EDIT : I really need to check mine when I get home... :eek:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
lol i've done that one, that's what turns on the orange warning light thing that takes you through to the armoury. there is one right at the very end after the armoury big old metal door it is with a compter next to it to open it

Ahh yeah! Forgot about that! I'll consult the guide later

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Ahh Teh Guide. Its a joy to behold, it really is.

I should have followed it when going through the National Archives. Then I would have found Sydney FFS.

N/A
You won't have it... i guarantee it!

If you do, i hate you. :(

Just like to point out I havez it lolololol

Trying to revise today for an exam tomorrow but cant bloody concentrate because Fallout is just upstairs and Im on the mission for three dog an once i do it he shows me an old wepons cashé........ARGH!!!!! studying sucks!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

Trying to revise today for an exam tomorrow but cant bloody concentrate because Fallout is just upstairs and Im on the mission for three dog an once i do it he shows me an old wepons cashé........ARGH!!!!! studying sucks!

That weapons gaff is at Hamiltons Hideaway, behind a locked gate. Its not actually that impressive, but its better than a kick in the nuts, I guess :cool:

N/A
That weapons gaff is at Hamiltons Hideaway, behind a locked gate. Its not actually that impressive, but its better than a kick in the nuts, I guess :cool:

Dont tell me that lol! now i want to go sploring and raid it....:(

But if i do and break from studying ill get bad karma for no will power......

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah you need the key from Threeeeeeeeeee Dawwwwg.

I know a few guys have killed him afterwards, but that doesnt bode well with the Brotherhood of Steel, so I wouldnt bother ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

I have it :)

Was like one of the first things I picked up in the whole game lol

B*stards! :dapprove:

I was just so keen to take my G.O.A.T, it would seem.

Now, that's really got my goat.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Far too slow, Scutchio. Check out post 1,274.... ;)

D.

09 GIXXER 750!!!
I went through the main mission to fast and missed half of the game....then ending was gash! Starting again and not rushing it

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Ages ago, yeah

Look back a few pages... or twenty.

This thread is weird. I come online to reply to a few emails, go on MSN etc... i view this thread and instantly sack the Mac off in favour of more Fallout. It's an addiction!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I got owned by a load of random ghouls last night. There was 6 glowing ones and about 15 odd other and i was on my own. It was crazy. This game is odd.

Integra Type-R DC2
I got owned by a load of random ghouls last night. There was 6 glowing ones and about 15 odd other and i was on my own. It was crazy. This game is odd.

I want to find them! Im yet to find a large group of enemys I couldnt dispatch in a few seconds.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm playing through again now, using the guide... but my new character doesn't feel the same :S

I miss being evil TBH. I just wish i'd not killed everyone and could still do the quests FFS

1.8 Civic EX
anyone get the "strictly business" achievment at all? the one where you have to capture slaves for the bloke at Paradise Falls?

he's given me the list but one of them is the sniper at minefiled but i killed him aaaaaaaages ago. just wondering if i get the others on the list will i still get the achievment?

already got the susan bird from tenpenny towers...

being good is the way forward! just paid 2k caps to free the little shites from paradise falls :)

1.8 Civic EX
dunno yet, they said too go see the mayor of where they live but not gone over there...just gonne get flak from rivet city as he's on the list too...

1.8 Civic EX
turns out i got to rescue red from the police station before i can en-slave her lol, just got her out, now she wants me to get her mate...

i got loads going on now, it's crazy...gotta make sure i get things in the right order so i don't miss out on any quests....

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Part of the Main Quest from the Citadel is to visit Little Lamplight, which is a backdoor into Vault 83 - a major part of the quest. to get into Little Lamplight, the little kid Mayor asks you to get his friends back from Paradise Falls. There are a number of ways of doing this, including a slaver slaughter and a few little side quests involving bringing people on a hit list back there, but I just paid Eulogy Jones 1200 caps for the 3 kids. Job done. Went back to Little Lamplight and was let in.

So thats where I am at the moment. I also have Star Paladin Cross as my NPC at the moment. She's pretty decent; can take a fair whack of damage and is good with her super sledge or laser pistol I gave her.