ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 4

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Started it again earlier and got sent to meet someone at The Sanctuary and I can't find them. Cbfa.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
If you have that quest/objective marked as active on your Pip-Boy then it should put a marker on your map and a marker above the NPCs head when you're near-by?

Listerine & Poledo
If you have that quest/objective marked as active on your Pip-Boy then it should put a marker on your map and a marker above the NPCs head when you're near-by?
What?
You've got to think AND put effort in?
I mout

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Im on 2nd playthrough female character just too see the difference in ending s.Love this game roll on DLC zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
What are we thinking is gonna be in the DLC? To be honest I don't think they could add much that would make me want to spend £25 on more content when the game only cost £30

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
I dislike DLCs; personally I get a game, go through the learning curve and get good at it and complete it, then a few months later a DLC comes along and I can't be arsed to get back to a decent ability again to play the DLC. When you start a game, generally the game gets harder as you get better, but with DLC you're effectively thrown in the deep-end, you need to get good again from the get go.

The reason I can't be arsed to go play Bloodborne the Old Hunters, having to go re-adjust to that play style again for a relatively small amount of content.

Listerine & Poledo
I'll end up with the DLC packs, but it'll take a long old time before I get to bothering with them. Having poured an unnecessary amount of money into the game already may as well completely milk the entire game.

Besides, until Tekken, GranTurismo or SF come out, there's nothing else interesting to bother with

Listerine & Poledo
Do you get screws from fans? I need a load for some weapon upgrades and only have a couple from toy cars!
When you're in the workbench, you can "tag" items that are part of a mod, then when looting you'll have a magnifying glass next to junk items that contain those pieces. I had the same problem with oil until I started doing this.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
^ It does.

Just completed the main questline with the BOS. Level 40. Time to explore.

SQ5
Need some storyline related help..

So I've currently just been to the institute and the Prydwen so my story is about to split somewhere!

How far can I go still doing all missions for everyone so I can maximise XP.

Cayman S Edition 1

So I've currently just been to the institute and the Prydwen so my story is about to split somewhere!

Just keep plodding along. You'll know when it's time to make that decision. I held out until the last possible moment;)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
There's a storyline?

This is probably the best game I've ever played tbh. I'm not a massive gamer, I own this and Forza, but I've already sank 50 hours into it after getting it on the 17th. About Level 30 and still feel like I've barely started the story. Just like mooching about and picking up EVERYTHING.

Listerine & Poledo
There's a storyline?

This is probably the best game I've ever played tbh. I'm not a massive gamer, I own this and Forza, but I've already sank 50 hours into it after getting it on the 17th. About Level 30 and still feel like I've barely started the story. Just like mooching about and picking up EVERYTHING.
It took me a concerted effort to actually do some main quest and even then I'd stop at every location on the way to loot them out.

Similar case, I've probably only got 3 or 4 games on PS4, but this is the only one I've had gong for more than a few hours before getting very bored.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member

There's a mission for the Institute called Mass Fusion that will make you hostile to the Brotherhood.
There's a mission for the Railroad called Underground Undercover that will make you hostile to the Brotherhood.
There's a mission for the Brotherhood called Tactical Thinking which will make the Railroad extinct.
There's a mission for the Brotherhood called The Nuclear Option which will make the Institute extinct.

Personally, I made saves so I could go back and follow all story lines. The best one is going with the the Brotherhood, it has the most quests and the most fun quests. For reference, when I finished the game the institute route I was at level 38. When I went the Brotherhood route I finished the game at level 45.

SQ5
There's a mission for the Institute called Mass Fusion that will make you hostile to the Brotherhood.
There's a mission for the Railroad called Underground Undercover that will make you hostile to the Brotherhood.
There's a mission for the Brotherhood called Tactical Thinking which will make the Railroad extinct.
There's a mission for the Brotherhood called The Nuclear Option which will make the Institute extinct.

Personally, I made saves so I could go back and follow all story lines. The best one is going with the the Brotherhood, it has the most quests and the most fun quests. For reference, when I finished the game the institute route I was at level 38. When I went the Brotherhood route I finished the game at level 45.

Thank you, that's what I needed to know with out checking through walk throughs as to which mission stopped stuff.

Me and a friend are at similar points and have said the same about creating a save point we know to go back to. Although we're definitely going to play through again once completed.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Thank you, that's what I needed to know with out checking through walk throughs as to which mission stopped stuff.

Me and a friend are at similar points and have said the same about creating a save point we know to go back to. Although we're definitely going to play through again once completed.
Yeah, it's worth doing the saves, just remember (write down) which saves are which and don't overwrite them.

Cayman S Edition 1
Finally surpassed 200 hours and level 90.

Not sure if it's worth starting again or just getting more perks now for when the DLC comes out.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Haha jay do you have a job?? How the heck can you get to level 90? I'm only ranking up levels very slowly now

DCi
I think I'm pretty much at a similar point where I'm approaching decision time - I'm really wary of doing quests because I don't want to over alienate a faction as I know which way I want to go. Good to know

Cayman S Edition 1
Haha jay do you have a job?? How the heck can you get to level 90? I'm only ranking up levels very slowly now
I do;)

Lots of building and tonnes of side quests for the Minutemen and Railroad. Doing those I can rank up in around 3 - 4 hours

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
7a6995b58162688b6166651a4444b3b7.jpg

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
f**k me he's annoying. I must admit they could have branched out on his dialogue a bit.

DCi

Just did tactical thinking - didn't realise as soon as i took the quest railroad would be my enemy

The next quest had a better idea where it said 'warning - when you get on the vertibird the institute will hate you for ever are you sure etc'

Oh well

SQ5
Just did tactical thinking - didn't realise as soon as i took the quest railroad would be my enemy

The next quest had a better idea where it said 'warning - when you get on the vertibird the institute will hate you for ever are you sure etc'

Oh well

Does Tactical Thinking start when you see Desmonda and have to choose to side with the Minutemen or Railroad