ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Those interested in AWT Inlets Group-Buy

Does anyone have any ideas on definate numbers for this Groupbuy yet, to judge the price they'll be going for ?

And when the order will be being placed with Jamsport ?

As i'm interested in matched inlets for my 2002 172FF, on an exchange basis (once i receive matched inlets i'll return my originals) to Jamsport ;)

Whats the deposit/surcharge for taking this option ?
Sorry if i was posted before and i missed it.

And lastly what would postage to Aberdeen be ?

"Navy" N17 TWO
I've been keeping an eye on here since the prices are up and seeing what people think/trying to work out the best approach to running this as it's a bit more complex than just posting inelts back & forth as it seems.
I'm at work so please bare with me on it.

Cheers
Trev

they dont do them for 172 ff, very rare ;)

:lolup: 172FF FTW

I've been keeping an eye on here since the prices are up and seeing what people think/trying to work out the best approach to running this as it's a bit more complex than just posting inelts back & forth as it seems.
I'm at work so please bare with me on it.

Cheers
Trev

:lolup: 172FF FTW

Ok cheers mate :)

421 Cammed 172
Just to clarify is it only APD offering the deposit for the pre-matched inlets to be sent out and then refunded when the standard ones are returned?

Iceberge cup,mito tb
im very intrested in this, doesnt bother me having the inlets of for a while as i have acces to parents car and works van