ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Those interested in AWT Inlets Group-Buy

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm honestly not too fussed.... APD has been kicking about longer so I'm swaying to them as I'll need mine posting either way

2005 Nissan Navara
Just to confirm, im not offended easily, least of all by a group buy on an internet forum, do what is easiest for you lot... :)
it seams like its more hassle than its worth for everyone concerned tbh.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Just to confirm, im not offended easily, least of all by a group buy on an internet forum, do what is easiest for you lot... :)
it seams like its more hassle than its worth for everyone concerned tbh.

I hear your shout mate, but when I intend to start something I also intend to finish it lol :)

182, 172 Track Shed
Do we know the prices yet roughly?

Sry if its been posted already but i didnt fancy trawling through all the old threads

"Navy" N17 TWO
Ok folks I'm making phone-calls tomorrow to both Jam-Sport and APD, hoping they are open again :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Any news? We gonna pick one and start lists or going with both and having 2 lists??

We need a date set for this TBH as I'm wanting mine by Early Feb

"Navy" N17 TWO
I was speaking with Craig/Stan form APD today
Haven't got talking to Mark yet as he's tied up with personal things today but I'll give him a bell in the morning to let him know what's happening :)

More info later folks - away back to work

Cheers
Trev

Golf V6 4Motion
if it helps...

I am just waiting for a new possible material price up before giving Jamsport my best possible price on the gasket sets (material price based on even bigger bulk purchase).

Bearing in mind they are willing to adapt the manifolds where neccessary to suit the gaskets, plus the fact they are doing the cheapest price, are happy to take on the business and will do a great all-in-one drive in drive out deal to include the gasket fitting as well surely in my mind it would make sense to utilise Jamsport (then I would say that but there are good reasons for me teaming up with them - they are very good and helpful!) :approve:

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I'd be more than happy with Jam-Sport and if the Price is good with the gaskets aswell then that'd be great as I'm looking to buy them anyway :)

Golf V6 4Motion
excellent; well ball is in my court to get prices over to them hopefully later this evening then I'm sure they will be in a position to offer you some sort of an all-in-one done price as well.

cheers all

"Navy" N17 TWO
To coincide with nice shiny new RS Tuner arriving by any chance? :D

I'm going for that too lol :D

if it helps...

I am just waiting for a new possible material price up before giving Jamsport my best possible price on the gasket sets (material price based on even bigger bulk purchase).

Bearing in mind they are willing to adapt the manifolds where neccessary to suit the gaskets, plus the fact they are doing the cheapest price, are happy to take on the business and will do a great all-in-one drive in drive out deal to include the gasket fitting as well surely in my mind it would make sense to utilise Jamsport (then I would say that but there are good reasons for me teaming up with them - they are very good and helpful!) :approve:

excellent; well ball is in my court to get prices over to them hopefully later this evening then I'm sure they will be in a position to offer you some sort of an all-in-one done price as well.

cheers all

Thanks for the input mate :)

Was just speaking to Mark on the phone and he will update us with different prices for
Inlets
Gaskets
Fitting
Combination of the above

I have agreed with Craig & Stan that I can run this group-buy for both, so people can have their choice of who they'd like to buy from and still have some ClioSport discount. Everyone's happy that way :)

Cheers
Trev

Welcome to the L4yer
I am very interested in this, good luck with sorting out the GB. I think if this goes well there will be alot of clios running on matched inlets and RS tuners, lol

"Navy" N17 TWO
I am very interested in this, good luck with sorting out the GB. I think if this goes well there will be alot of clios running on matched inlets and RS tuners, lol

Should be standard spec - well the inlets at least lol :)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Any joy on prices Mark?

When Mark puts up his prices I will start a clean new thread with the appropriate details folks

Cheers
Trev

E39 M5 & Corsa track
Ok prices as follows:
inlet only:
1-5 people £138 - current special offer price
6-10 people £120
11-20 people £110
20+ people £100 - optimistic.....

PTFE Gaskets only:
5-10 sets - £37.50
11+ sets - £35

Inlets and Gaskets:
1-5 people - £175.50
6-10 people - £155
11-20 people - £145
20+ people - £130

Turn around on these would depend on how the group buy is sorted, i would prefer there to be a window for inlets to be delivered in, over 3-5 days, then we do all the inlets in one go..... i think this needs discussing to minimise off road time.

Mark

Welcome to the L4yer
I think alot of members will opt for fitting at Jam Sport currently on their website at £63.25. Can you do this Mark considering the possible volume of interest and the need to a have a few spare inlet manifolds to carry out a drive in drive out service?

E39 M5 & Corsa track
we have spare inlets here, waiting on some exchange units back at the moment which always delays procedings, however i do have a reasonable stock now which is good for drive in drive out.

mark

E39 M5 & Corsa track
you would want to replace the gaskets standard ones are about £12 a set, there have been good results with the ptfe gaskets hence i am offering these as they can be replaced at the same time.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Good Prices Mark.... I can't pay until after the 28th :( but would want them Posted out ASAP after I've paid as I'm getting my Cambelt doen in Early Feb so will be planning to swap while doing that and then will obviously send my Old Units Back.... How much Deposit is needed when your Shipping them out?

TTRS & V50
Ill be up for any of these ?!

6-10 people - £155
11-20 people - £145
20+ people - £130

Will need fitting though, but im only a couple minutes away.

Happy to travel, good price aswell.

However-

As stated earlier in the thread, my lower inlet has the little bit grinded off already to allow the PTFE gaskets to fit. If i come to you for fitting, will you be able to do this on the new ported lower inlet you supply?

Also my inlets are painted, is this a problem?

Regards

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
Think id like to go for the inlets with gaskets, would need to work on an exchange basis as im too far away.

Clio Cup/GSXR 600
172ben, modifying for ease of fitment is no problem, nor is the fact your inlets are painted.

Would sending you my inlets to be matched and then returned be a problem in the group buy, and whats the turn around time?

I have the PTFE gasket set at home ready whats this mod (grinding) i hear of to make them fit? I was under impression they were direct replacement for stock.

E39 M5 & Corsa track
the are direct replacment for stock, however it can be a tight squeeze, so some people ask for a slight mod to be carried out to give a bit more clearance, no problems.

sending yours to be matched would be no problem, infact i would prefer it this way, turn around would be a few days from you posting to recieving them back