ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Farnborough/Camberley - LOADS!!

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
SparkyB when you go to tech you drive there? post a pic of your motor & i'll keep and eye out !

2005 182 cliosport
ahhh i dont go to college any more.....i went to the 6th form fora year...now i work in wickes full tyme haha....gets me the muney!!!....il posta pic soon looks crap planning on buyign some alloys..and paydays tomorow muahaha

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
SparkyB lol, oops wrong person about the college thing, but you work at wickes Farnborough? You know a guy called Bradley Watson who has a quicksilver?

Jamesybear, I dont go to college on a Thursday ! lol, I have it off for work experience, lmao. Arh well. My Dad doesnt work for a company as such, I proberly shouldnt post who he works for on the net tbh :p

2005 182 cliosport
yea i know brad!! im his boss haha we go driving and he helped me fix my car!! woop..his car is nice....

Audi A3
haha mark p fair enugh! loadsa ppl i know have thursday off college tis rubbish the 1 day im there and nobody else is haha seen a couple of other clio's in the carpark thouh beloning to various peoples

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Yea, have you seen the blue one with the white strip? Lowered, tints and alloys?

Haha SparkyB, na, Brad's cars a pile of shite !

2005 182 cliosport
ahh i like brads car is nice...apart from the engine start button 0.o, errr i wud upload but dont wana!! haha

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
wb4.jpg

webs3.jpg

web.jpg

web2.jpg

Lol, next to Brads car, this was in the summer !

LethalWeapon_16

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
DSC00142-1.jpg

DSC00136.jpg

DSC00130-1.jpg

DSC00139.gif

thats about it.. Dont wanna show you the close up pics cause its been keyed all the way round.. :(

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
I want some nice wheels for mine, dunno where to look, Ive got a limited budged btw. I also wanna pick up an RS grille.

(Please dont mention putting it on its ass, my insurance will rape me as im only 17)

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
lil_clio_boy, u didnt happen to make a visit to asda tonight did you?

Oh and my beastie :)

nah i wasnt in Asda hun.. I think it was some1 else.. got the same car but hes on 15s.. Copied me big time.. lol..

try wheelworx.com to get ur alloys.. i got it from them..

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
haha lol.. halfpint really like the 2nd pics.. making me think that the meet should be in atrium tho its a b**ch to get into there and the parking money..

polo, here for lols
oooh go on then!

P1010002.jpg

Image043.jpg

DSC00305.jpg

back end with my ph2s :cool:

DSC00288.jpg

my clear side repeaters

and my arty shot:

P1010012.jpg

PIC WHORAGE!!!

never got the chance to take decent pics over the summer so need some new ones

Last edited:
  Liquid Yellow 182 FF
yea same, thanks for the link Clio Boi.

The atrium is a bit of hassle getting into, Im not sure if its a good place for a meet tbh. We need an outdoor, large car park tbh.

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
yea i agree not atrium..
Mark P i know a couple of people selling their alloys so let me know if ur interested... they are only 17s tho.. :D

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
looks nice mate, where did you get the front grille from? Becuase I want to pick one of those up for mine.

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
oh yea jamesy bear.. liking your car.. You can colourcode it tho.. will look immense..

Civic Si
not to be funny i saw you parked outside broadmore i believe on sunday

Lol! unfortunately wasn't me. there is another in the area but it doesn't have the same front bumper lip as me.

bit of a coincidence but i used to work at Broadmoor a while back in the IT Dept!

Civic Si
haha. you werent one of the convicts there were u?? lol.. joking..

haha! nah, just worked in the IT office. crazy place tho!

i'd be interested in coming to one of the meets but
a) i'm fairly busy over the xmas\NY period and
b) i can't actually post in that section of cliosport!

looks like i finally have a reason to pay up!

White APE
haha! nah, just worked in the IT office. crazy place tho!

i'd be interested in coming to one of the meets but
a) i'm fairly busy over the xmas\NY period and
b) i can't actually post in that section of cliosport!

looks like i finally have a reason to pay up!

indeed you do!

Im pretty busy over the xmas period too so maybe we can do it in the new year?