ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Farnborough/Camberley - LOADS!!

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
yea, do it in the new year, I wont be around over xmas.

As for the RS Grille, will proberly pop to renault. I just ask them for a clio rs grille ?

Petrol Blue 182.
the meet will be in the new year, on a tues, weds, thurs or friday from 8 oclock onwards, meet at the top of the mall car park, well go get some food and then proply head down to tesco for kripsy kream donoughts

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
8 onwards? Thats seems a bit late? Why not meet up in the afternoon when its light, then we can see our cars better too ! Also I have bedtime at 7 !

Audi A3
weekends are for living during the nite and tryna sleep for a couple hours during the day haha while also being dragged around shops by gfs haha

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
yea after new year sounds about rite.. gives me time to fit my sport bumper.. hehe..
Iarno i think you should just pay up the £10. TBH you get alot of goodies for it so its well worth it.. :D

White APE
LOL the hive, home to the bracknell bees!! LOL go down every sun to watch them play, but obv went today instead. Some good fights again tonight!

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
yea, do it in the new year, I wont be around over xmas.

As for the RS Grille, will proberly pop to renault. I just ask them for a clio rs grille ?

well yea you go in and say you want the sport rs grill yea not the normal one.. just remember a sport rs grill.. :lolup:

White APE
Blame the GF and her mates, got me into it. Quite good a good laugh, especially when theres fights. Bit pricey but hey ho

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Cheers Clio Boy.

LoL, Im a Guildford Flames Fan, I used to play Hockey so I gotta love it. If you lucky, a game of ice hockey breaks out !

2005 182 cliosport
i always beena flames fan to:p...use to play roller hockey....then aggressive skating!!....never been good at ice skating haha

White APE
LOL only go cos the GF got me into it at the bees.

Just a heads up. Noticed an unmarked silver 5 series beemer in frimley yesterday.

2005 182 cliosport
dsc01081jd4.jpg

By marcusbrockhurst, shot with K850i at 2008-12-18

my lil mk1....yess guta spray the new bumperssss

Audi A3
Haha that was my mate in his polo he's new to driving so thinks he's gods greatist gift at it lol I stall on the odd occasion in carpark every now n again haha hates it bt yea I was in the clio behind him grinnin like a chesire cat lol

2005 182 cliosport
ive onli been driving 5 weeks haha...guta get my car sorted....know any1 hu can wire up an amp and sub??

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
EDGE Performance??? there are s**t and they overpriced!!!!! Dont like them to be honest

Audi A3
haha yea i know went there once and well havent been since know anywhere local thats good for colour coding? where you anywhere near west heath roundabout in the last few days lil clio boi?

titanium 182,
oi my mate owns that !!! how dare you say they are s£$t and overpriced when its completely true and they even rip their mates off :rasp:
didnt the owner used to have a white suzuki vitara and his name is jake ;)

Last edited:
  s1 williams/106gti
steve used to run an autoparts place in guildford . the only people i ever meet satisfied by edge performance are people with too much money and NO idea about cars . im outta this now before i start a forum war
*DUCKS AND RUNS TO A NON-EXTRADITION COUNTRY*

Hola people!

I may have been one of the spotted silver Ph2 172's...

4c600f91d60b3618293905e40daaa8ca.JPG

I used to live in Camberley for ten years. I now live in North Camp and have done since March this year. I work in Woking so my journey to and from work is always via the Pirbright bends.

A black Clio with (a twin) exhaust and FCS stickers was mentioned earlier. If it's the same one I'm thinking about, then that belongs to Brad who works in Phones4u in The Main Square, Camberley.

My mate who lives in Camberley has a (standard) Ph2 black 172 and another mate who of mine who lives in Staines and works at Heathrow has a Ph2 black 172 lowered on coilovers and has the anthracite 182 wheels.

I'll be up for a meet. Will have a look and add my name to the other thread.

Damo

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
oi my mate owns that !!! how dare you say they are s£$t and overpriced when its completely true and they even rip their mates off :rasp:

yea i remember i got qouted 280 for tints which are a big rip off!!!!! lol.. and everything there is a rip off.. sory i dont wanna come as harsh but its a fact.. hehe.. :)

Awww good old Steve and Jake. My brother used to work for them when they had CAR in Camberley.

And yes... Jake used to own a white Suzuki Vitara with red mud flaps. He then got rid of that and bought a 2.2 Prelude, which I "think" he crashed? Oh I don't know. That was aaages ago. He's probably had several cars since then.

Audi A3
anyone own a blue 172 and was on the A30 intoo camberely from blackwater lastnight with "honk if your horney" and another sticker on the back? i tried chasing you for a while in my 1.2 haha