ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Pics of my 182 and Engine Bay

RenaultSport Clio 182 CUP
sorry but compared to the 'before' pics its been ruined!

Well what can I say, my Clio's like a jar of Marmite, you either luv it or you hate it, but I like it :lolup:

Any way, I Like it so thats the main thing and I thought the red seats in it before looked gipping! :rasp:

sorry but thoose wheels look like a halfords special mate, the tints are also way to dark for the car, the sticker doesn do the rear end any justice either.
but if you like it then good stuff its a nice car and a cracking engine bay!!

RenaultSport Clio 182 CUP
sorry but thoose wheels look like a halfords special mate, the tints are also way to dark for the car, the sticker doesn do the rear end any justice either.

Halford Specials, dont hold back then lol :lolup:
There just Team Dynamic Ones as I thought multi spokes look cool on Clios.
But its fair to say most peeps dont like my wheels then :(

Halford Specials, dont hold back then lol :lolup:
There just Team Dynamic Ones as I thought multi spokes look cool on Clios.
But its fair to say most peeps dont like my wheels then :(

lol sorry mate, it would be really nice if it was on multi spokes like pro race 1.2`s or something mate