ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few problems just had my car itb'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
To clarify:

The V4 is our own system, pehaps the chaps callin g everyone 'pricks' etc could open the case and note what is PRINTED onto the ecu silk screen. (M-Tech)

Does Redux call itself Linus.

After all the effort we put in to help above and beyond... as so many people were previously saying.

Another thinng you may want to notice, is that we turn over that much money due to ECU exports, parts sales as well as MOT, servicing and mapping. I employ 5 people full time, if I didnt turn over so much they would be out of the job.

On other forums as well, find me a recent (wihthin 2years) as in from when I took the company over, posting about our services, always spot, on. Passionford sing our praises... but I guess its always easier for an idiot to only look so far.

We cut the loom off as you said you were fitting a complete new loom, and its messy as hell leaving a loom end there.

Yes, peel the tape off the unertminated and an used connections well done... did you peel it away from the solder and heatshrunk connections? We see so so called tuners usuign scotch locks and chocalte blocks to wire cars. Our wiring is always spot on, and if it gives you a fault then moan, not before hand... jesus. You drive a french car, our wiring will be the best wiring in the entire car!

End of the day, nick left all 'happy chappy' then is opbviously a 2 faced liar as he comes on hyere sporuting crap

I really don thave the time to defence myself on some forum. I let the buesiness speak for itself, and it would have gone from strength to strength if we did such 'crap' work. Then again, thats someone with intelligence speaking, it may not follow the opinion of a few on here...

Cheers, and best of luck.

Lionel Richie
the solder and heatshrunk connections?

this is something that separates a "tuner" install from a pro motorsport install, you won't find any soldering anywhere near a motorsport install, soldering looms together to some is acceptable, to motorsport boys, its s**t

that's not a dig, thats a fact

Ah yes indeed, but in motorsport you generally are running complete looms, terminal to terminal, hence they are crimped (and yes we have the £450 tool to crimp properly! lol)

When joining wires to an exisitng loom in a road car though, soldered conenctions, which are then heatshrunk with the adhesive to cater for load/movement is the better way of doing things. Though I really have seen cars with loads of halfords scotch locks, bullet connectors and choc blocks for their engine wiring, shocking!

Lionel Richie
oh i've seen some shockers, i of know another tuner on here that used bullet connectors on the crank sensor, genius that!

HBT 172 Cup
LMAO @ bullets on crank sensor.

When i did a lot of wiring on my car i wasnt very good at soldering, i did a lot of it with Heatseal Connectors, they are better made than bullets, and you seal the ends by heating with a lighter, so there is no "slopiness" when tugging. a reasonable sollution for a DIY'er like myself, "that" cheap though at around £1 a connector.

i left happy mind with a 5bhp increase , £2000 well spent , how can you call your wiring good ?? stop focusing on other sh1t tuners as well , you always seem to put the blame else where , and focus on other sh1t tuners out there , this thread is about you not what work you have repaired of other tuning companies or back street garages , how can you call this tidy work , look at the wiring behind the plastic sheeving (SHOCKING) different colours soldered together and of cuts soldered to it as it was to short , at the end of the day your companie took the p1ss from the start it went in there , i collected the car as it was there for 5 months and i wanted it back , not becayuse i was happy with a 5bhp increase for £2000 , i was that happy i stripped the car , you get slagged of on most forums you are on , im sure you have many happy customers but you also have a load of people that wouldnt touch you with a barge poll , and for you cutting the ecu plug of i didnt tell you once to chop it of , more sh1t from yourself once again , im getting tired of you now anyway , i have heard enough rubbish , lie after lie,
DSC01213-1.jpg

here are a few more threads as well , within the last 2 years , http://www.16vminiclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20000 , which you once again trying to defend your product , you are also illegaly selling megasquirt , heres the thread ,

details taken of a proper megasquirt website , licenced by megasquirt , m tech have given megasquirt a bad name with there poorly built megasquirt boards , almost as bad as my wiring in my engine bay ,

The Megasquirt firmwares are NOT licensed for use on anything except genuine Megasquirt hardware (Copyright)
Worst of the bunch though, has to be UK based M-tech Automotive. They started out selling badly assembled Megasquirt kits. Their very poor quality was a concern to brand image of Megasquirt so their supply chain was stopped.
However, they continued and are now using counterfeit circuit boards they have made - see below.

http://www.msextra.com/doc/clones/index.html ,

Last edited:
yes cookson , when i get chance to get it tow'd down there , will try getting sorted in the next week or so , i will give fred a ring , i can get you a nice broom handle bonnet stay if you want :eek: , its the new trend , lol

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
i can get you a nice broom handle bonnet stay if you want :eek: , its the new trend , lol

Meh. I had one blocking off a dumpvalve T-piece on my cosworth in 2003. Its old skool, lol

Be nice to see what Fred makes of the whole scheme of things TBH. I'd love to see this emerge from his garage a firebreathing 200bhp monster

DMS

A thirsty 172
here are a few more threads as well , within the last 2 years , http://www.16vminiclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20000 , which you once again trying to defend your product , you are also illegaly selling megasquirt , heres the thread ,

details taken of a proper megasquirt website , licenced by megasquirt , m tech have given megasquirt a bad name with there poorly built megasquirt boards , almost as bad as my wiring in my engine bay ,

The Megasquirt firmwares are NOT licensed for use on anything except genuine Megasquirt hardware (Copyright)
Worst of the bunch though, has to be UK based M-tech Automotive. They started out selling badly assembled Megasquirt kits. Their very poor quality was a concern to brand image of Megasquirt so their supply chain was stopped.
However, they continued and are now using counterfeit circuit boards they have made - see below.

http://www.msextra.com/doc/clones/index.html ,

That really is shocking!

that is from a megasquirt website as well , AWAIT MATT TO COME ON HERE AND SAY ITS ALL RUBBISH AND OUR PRODUCT IS THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD , OUR PREMISES ARE VERY VERY GOOD AND WORTH OVER A MILLION WE WOULDNT SELL FAKE STUFF ITS A WEBSITE NICK HAS MADE UP IN THE LAST FEW MINUTES AND IS LIES , LOL , AND THERE ARE OTHER TUNERS OUT THERE THAT SELL MEGASQUIRT THAT IS WORSE THAN OURS , OURS IS THE BEST EVER

Read the posts... thats the V3, pray tell what is fitted to yours, oh a V4 designed on our behalf by a company in southampton.

You paid £2000 for a 30bhp increase on an engine with cam timing out, pretty good in my book, then again, I have a IQ level...

If you had a problem you should of called, not attempt to slander my business.

Try looking around the forums...

http://passionford.com/forum/general-discussion/329052-mtech-mondeo-zetec-turbo.html
http://www.clio16valver.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=35472

Theres loads more on passionford, saxp, bla bla, but I dont need to worry, we do well enough to afford a bonnet stay so I guess things are going well :) (Bonnet stay is indicative of the rest of the workmansjip on the car, ie cage not bolted in, cam timing out, bodged exhaust... hmm only 30bhp increase mtech, so bad of you!)

Laughabale!

PS I suggest you stop trying to slander us or I will be taking legal action, as we have done everything within our power to deliver, we added 30bhp and you took the car away apparently happy, only to carry on like this.

how did i get put in my place ??? you havent said about you illegaly selling megasquirt yet ??? anyway i have had enough of your rubbish , believe what you want to believe , the evidence is all in this thread of how sh1t your work is , why do you keep trying to back everything up by talking rubbish all the time ,

legal action , LOL , go for it , freedom of speech is not illegal , and making people aware of a problem i have incountered isnt either , taking money in cash and not paying tax on it is though !! i have e mails saying pay me the rest in cash and we will forget the vat !!!! from your e mail address as well :approve:

Your the one trying to put accross some other fallacy about illegally selling V3s, which we dont. Pathetic. Have a good day either way, home time for me im afraid!

this is something that separates a "tuner" install from a pro motorsport install, you won't find any soldering anywhere near a motorsport install, soldering looms together to some is acceptable, to motorsport boys, its s**t

that's not a dig, thats a fact

Nowt wrong wi a blob of solder ;)

PaulyA610

ClioSport Club Member
  Venturi,GTT van,
To be fair nick has never been happy as the car has never been right since it had the trottle bodies, you only have to read all the posts to see that! I also wouldnt try taking leagal action on nick as i dont think you would have a leg to stand on. All i needed was you to give at least some of the money back with either the ecu or TB's back your way and this mess would have been sorted.

CS Dungeon
PS I suggest you stop trying to slander us or I will be taking legal action, as we have done everything within our power to deliver, we added 30bhp and you took the car away apparently happy, only to carry on like this.

You my friend are a grade a W4NK3R!!

Can I suggest you shut the door behind you and post the key.............C1_1NT's like yourself are not welcome on these boards!!!

Nick defo get onto money claim, I went through a similar situation and got my initial outlay plus the courts ordered them to pay me 3 times that again compo all for £50 online claim!!!

Can't hurt can it :eek:)

lol cant wait, however nick has beenb laughed off of the PF forums.

We have the dyno graphs showing the improvements we made, and customer testimonials, I love it!

Wheres theres a claim, theres a you, my friend.

The court will go: M-Tech made an imprvoement as shown by this dyno pronout, you paid the bill wtihout indicating under disput, you removed the vehicle. M-Tech have offered to help with the evidence providied by these forums postings blabla bla. Game over.

CS Dungeon
lmao...........been there done it and its very very easy to screw a business over..............enjoy your time

you have graphs yes , but are they true graphs , its not hard to put a car on the rollers now is it , laughed of pf , lol , lucky i havent got a ford then isnt it, we wouldnt want that now , anyway have a good night , go and sell some megasquirt with your 800k turnover , your in a bit of a dream land , obviously the ford boys dont know about clio's now do they , standard practice to chop the ecu plug of , on a ford maybe , but not on a french car where all the wires are all the same colour and can bus , ive had enough of arguing through this thread with you anyway because you always seem to come back with some rubbish

lol now your dsasying we faked a graph, yet have always had an honest reputaiot,n why would we not of faked the 200bhp you wanted??.. moron.

Luckily you dont have a ford, I dont think the type of car determines your intelligence, I have been known to drive a clio, I didnt enoy it, but labaelling me a amccy-ds car park chav woudnt be very nice now would it?

CS Dungeon
I'm not but my mrs is a very good solicitor, so is her mum and her dad is a barrister...........................but you are right, I am an idiot myself!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Is this guy genuinely the owner of the business?:S

Never known a genuine trader to come across as so dense!

Status
Not open for further replies.