ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally A Clio Owner...

Clio 182 & Clio 172
Hiya Guys and Girls,

I dont know if any of you remember me but I write for PFC and I joined Cliosport in the Autumn last year after deciding my next car would be a clio, after so much good advice from members on here I finaly decided to look for a Clio 182.... And after months and I mean months of searching I finally found an 04 plate, Clio 182 with 36k on the clock and at a really really good price!

Whilst I knew Id have to get rid of my 106 I couldnt resist the Clio, unfortunately it wasnt in the colour I originally wanted BUT thats a blessing in disguise because it should be going in for a re-spray hopefully by FCS...

The only modification I have done so far is a viper induction kit!! I'm serverly lacking in that department at the moment, but hopefully it wont be like it for long!!

So here's some picutres below, hopefully you all like and hopefully Ill be seeing some more of you in the near future!!

SAM_0720.jpg

SAM_0733.jpg

SAM_0726.jpg

SAM_0623.jpg

SAM_0603.jpg

Me & Steve's Clio's at a photoshoot a few weeks ago..
SAM_0576.jpg

SAM_0599.jpg

Skittles xXx

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
as said, other than the missing spltter, a very nice car!

is there anything wrong with the paintjob that warrants a re-spray?? or just preference in colour??

i think it needs some lows tbh!

Stripped yozza'd cup
Very tidy mate!

But why did you buy the induction kit? It's almost certainly losing you power.... sounds good though!