ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally got myself a clio..

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Lovely mate, great car for your age! Personally I'd leave the wheels... 9/10 I say go anthracite but they look really fresh as they are. Your spoiler splits debate so much but personally I think they're full of win ;)

RB197
Take them to City Powdercoating (in Birmingham), 20 quid a wheel job done!
This.

Easy to get to, takes 4 days, great job!

I had my track wheels done just last week, will be going up there again next week for my road wheels.

Take a translator with you though. £30 a wheel iirc (that's with them taking the tyre off and putting it back on) £20 a wheel without tyre

6210bd568a84581483ccfe8efeee6a44.jpg

Clio 182
Looks good, only thing red apparently attracts more bird s### on your car ;) whether its true I dont know, but looks good there, nice example :)

Audi A4 1.8T quattro
I would either stick with silver or go anthracite. Looks lovely, prefer them minus the spoiler.

I prefer how the exhaust is on the 197 compared with the 200s.

Iceburg silver 172
cheers for the comments evreryone! gonna be a while till i do anything as tax runs out next month aswel! lol got some saving to do!

Iceburg silver 172
This.

May as well slap some TSW venom 19s on there too

right let me re phrase this then as everyone seems to think i mean i want it to sound like some chav in his corsa b with no exhaust. I DO NOT WANT THAT! what i mean is dont want to spend £500 on an aftermarket exhaust for it to not sound very much louder or have a nice sporty tone :cool: