ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First pics of the new steed (type r content)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
To give you an idea, which im sure you know allready lol

Abp springs £115 Brand new off ctro
D2 camber arms £50 second hand ctro
Camber bolts, allready on the car but usually £20
Tracking, toe, camber etc, £82.50

So at £270 all in im pretty happy tbh

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
That's not bad at all actually!

Did they fit the springs and camber arms for you?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
If anything pops up on ctro will let you know. Have you got anything? Bolts etc? And like ste says they can fit the parts and I'd be more than happy using them again

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Cheers mate, not got anything yet, but can get the arms and bolts for less than a £100 quite often on there.
Just the springs I have to wait for really!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah i was lucky with the springs. Im allways mooching around so will let you know if i see anything

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I thought ABP charged £135 for the FRSU alone?

Or maybe they've realised theyre rob dogs and changed their prices? I paid £38 all in for mine @ A-Line and fitted everything myself (bar the springs), Seriously, the arms and bolts are well easy to fit :)

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Depends who you talk to. Forums hate CPL and w**k off TDI. I personally CANNOT sing high enough praises of CPL.

172 cup
How do you find the springs mate with gettin over speed bumps etc ive bought tein h spec springs for £I80 as they don't lower the car as much but seeing this makes me think I should get the abp,s trouble is I've got a little girl an dont want the ride to be rough or anything for her

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Imo the ride quality is better than oem, its no where near as crashy. Speedbump wise i cant comment but i highly rate them and dont think you would be dissapointed at all :)

172 cup
Ok mate ill have abit more of a look into them see what I can find as if I can't get over bumps etc there a know go cus of the little un

Swift Sport
IIRC the ABP springs are by Eibach, but I could be wrong. I had Eibach Sportlines on mine and the ride wasn't bad at all considering it was roughly 40mm lower. As said the ride is less crashy than standard.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I'm under the impression you can get,

eibach pro's
eibach sportlines
abp eibach sportlines (which I have got)

from what I gather the abp ones are a compromise in height etc between the pro's and sportlines. I would 100% rate the ones I have.

TTRS & V50
To give you an idea, which im sure you know allready lol

Abp springs £115 Brand new off ctro
D2 camber arms £50 second hand ctro
Camber bolts, allready on the car but usually £20
Tracking, toe, camber etc, £82.50

So at £270 all in im pretty happy tbh

What the f**k !? It's £135 flat rate. Well that's what I paid, never knew they have started charging per adjustment (like they should).

I don't get on with ABP to be honest. Wack up your print out :)

BTW, all of the above is a bargain, usually to do all that your looking north of 500.

ABP springs are the same as Sportlines. Just re-branded. Pro-lines are the smaller drop.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
What the f**k !? It's £135 flat rate. Well that's what I paid, never knew they have started charging per adjustment (like they should).

I don't get on with ABP to be honest. Wack up your print out :)

BTW, all of the above is a bargain, usually to do all that your looking north of 500.

ABP springs are the same as Sportlines. Just re-branded. Pro-lines are the smaller drop.

A few of the print outs Ive saw are pretty poor consitancy from ABP.

I paid £38, and mine were within .002 of each other?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Not much of an update really, used some prima amigo polish, put the standard backbox on with unsilenced centre pipe, the noise of the dc catback was getting on my nerves. Future planes, ecu reflash and book a trackday :)

typer002_zpsb78a0d7c.jpg

typer001_zpsf36c10bc.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks mate. Although Liam's thread has got me thinking. The ironic part is I spotted the impreza he's just bought lol