ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flight pics + Sneak peak 182

Less
Well as some of you may know I flew up to Scotland last weekend to purchase Big Iains Titanium Silver 182 off him. Took 4 1/2 hrs to drive back down to Lincoln. I wanted to document the whole day but that did'nt really take place. I snapped a few photos and then the last 2 are a little sneak peak at the new car. This weekend I plan on a good wash and clean etc ready for winter.... i used the phone for the pics so a bit poo.
cheers for looking..

th_51136_DSC00075_122_919lo.jpg

ST
Minter..

I'll take credit for getting it looking as good as it did the day you picked it up from him...as i gave it a quick detail before you got it matey..

Less
Minter..

I'll take credit for getting it looking as good as it did the day you picked it up from him...as i gave it a quick detail before you got it matey..

a fine job you did mate! I was well received up in Glasgow... Ian is a top bloke and all was handled very well. Enjoyed the drive back down as well.....

Hey care to go thru the detailing steps so i can recreate?

ST
Two bucket method with chemical guys citrus wash and gloss shampoo with a lambswool wash mitt.

Dried with a few microfiber towels and some chemical guys synthentic quick detail spray.

Wheels done with a separate bucket tho using the same shampoo with a microfiber wash mitt.

Then a coat of Auto glym super resin.

Chemical guys and towels/wash mitts from http://www.carwashnwax.com/ you get a 10% member discount from David @ wash n wax too mate.

Auto glym from most places, halfords, most good motor stores etc.

Was a very very basic detail, can easily be done in around 2.5 hours...tho as you know there are a few of us on here who detail for the fun of it and can easily spend 8+ hours on our cars..so its really as far as the individual wants to take it..

Less
Two bucket method with chemical guys citrus wash and gloss shampoo with a lambswool wash mitt.

Dried with a few microfiber towels and some chemical guys synthentic quick detail spray.

Wheels done with a separate bucket tho using the same shampoo with a microfiber wash mitt.

Then a coat of Auto glym super resin.

Chemical guys and towels/wash mitts from http://www.carwashnwax.com/ you get a 10% member discount from David @ wash n wax too mate.

Auto glym from most places, halfords, most good motor stores etc.

Was a very very basic detail, can easily be done in around 2.5 hours...tho as you know there are a few of us on here who detail for the fun of it and can easily spend 8+ hours on our cars..so its really as far as the individual wants to take it..

cheers for that, very very similar to what i do already