ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 2 First Impressions?

dk

911 GTS Cab
had it for 4 days now and still haven't had a chance to put it in the 360, first chance i will get is Monday.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Started playing at 7 last night, was still on it 6 hours later. feel well tired now....

Lovin it so far, got myself a stripped mk2 golf with 200bhp and a 6 speed sequential box etc.

1 question - is there anyway of displaying the cars bhp instead in kw?

Can't wait to rinse it tonight.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Started playing at 7 last night, was still on it 6 hours later. feel well tired now....

Lovin it so far, got myself a stripped mk2 golf with 200bhp and a 6 speed sequential box etc.

1 question - is there anyway of displaying the cars bhp instead in kw?

Can't wait to rinse it tonight.

It'll be in the options, not sure where tho

Its pretty mint, although I'm starting to get bored. Got to the stage where 90% of the races are like 10 laps, and I can't be doing with that!

Citroen DS3 DSport
Yeah I was getting pissed off with 7 lap races, I did think about entering an endurance race but thought better of it. Having said that I had been playing for 5 hours by that point.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I may but the [SIZE=-1]2004 Ferrari Challenge Stradale tonight but I can't help thinking it's a waste of cash. For 60k less I could buy the F430.
[/SIZE]

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
lol, at the weekend I was saving for an Evo MR and to unlock level 10. When I finally managed it, I got discount from Mitsubishi and was given a free Evo VIII MR! lol. Back of the net! Double bonus. Saved me a lot of cash to spunk on it mods wise. It isnt an FQ model as standard, but its certainly FQ now! :cool:

Sprayed it red like the one my mate is after with the black spoiler and sprayed the alloys black. It looks like a beast now!

Looks like this http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/171238.htm only with better alloys now :)

Citroen DS3 DSport
As standard it has better stats than the Stradale but I'm sure with a couple of mods the Stradale will better it.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I'm at level 24 now I think, got a few very nice cars, my main ones being my 660bhp V6 Clio, 440bhp VX220, and a heavily modified F430 which I can't recall the bhp of.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I think I made it to level 22 before I had to head out to the Velvet Revolver concert last night. I had contemplated staying at home and playing more Forza 2 but that would have been silly :D

TeZ

Non RS : (
I got this game for -1p from game the otherday LOL, if u trade crackdown and GRAW2 they give u the game, i thought that was great cus crackdown was only fun for 10 mins as was GRAW2.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've left the aids on for the most part, in the fairness that the cars I'm driving actually have these perks in real life. So if I buy a car with no ABS or TCS etc, I'll turn them off.

Did have a few shots with the AIDS turned off though. The realism and mechanics are spot on, especially when locking up. Pump the brakes! :)

Only ABS on for me too despite some of the american tanks being a f**king nightmare with no traction or stability control.

Monaco 172 2/468
I turn everything to hardest, apart from manual gears, just so I can get 45% extra from each race hehe, plus it keeps it really challenging on all the restricted races :)

Has anyone done that factory spec porsche race yet.... frustrating to say the least lol. I know it'd be way too easy on medium though, so i'll keep going at it

Citroen DS3 DSport
I hate those races where the cars are so evenly matched that you cannot get near the car in front. They tease you going into every corner and then vanish again afterwards. On the occasions I get passed them I usually screw up the next corner and let them past again. All good fun though.

Fiesta ST
I hate those races where the cars are so evenly matched that you cannot get near the car in front. They tease you going into every corner and then vanish again afterwards. On the occasions I get passed them I usually screw up the next corner and let them past again. All good fun though.

haha I always do this - make a fantastic world class move on them - get to the front and fluff it up few corners later. No room for errors in this game.