ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 2 First Impressions?

Evo 8 Jap Crap
My Skyline is class U which means you face all the proper supercars and race tuned cars from Top Secret and the likes :(

Better than yours. C*nt.
My Skyline is class U which means you face all the proper supercars and race tuned cars from Top Secret and the likes :(

I'm gonna finish this TT before I start on another car, as I'm already out of my depth!

The Bus and MRT
Great game I think, handling is spot on and much more realistic than any other sims I've played on a console.

I'm about level 16 now after about 7 hours of play and 2 360's ;) Had to buy another one today because I was getting the three red lights

Got Forza yesterday!! :D:D

Xbox got 3 red rings on my xbox the day before it arrived....

Gutted just doesn't quite cut it tbh!

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
lads need some help...

i ungraded the engine of my car shite loads.. but the race competition restricts cars to only 200bhp. Thing is how do i remove my upgrades without selling them?..Is there no way of doing that?

il sill own u all on it just not impressed soz

I honestly believe that if people like you ever tried to read a book, you'd be utterly, utterly confused. And stop posting up silly little cheats. Do you really think that having finally bought Forza, we want to cheat and have everything straight away, without a challenge or all the fun on the way? Thats like going to a restaurant and paying for a lovely meal then getting someone else to eat it for you.

Anyway, the full game is stunning, I just spent the last 6 hours straight on it! The graphics are much more polished than the demo, and the handling is spot on! Top game. Make sure you put the AI on hard and you play a decent difficulty level.

Last edited:
  Saxo VTS
So far it seems a decent game.

Hardly has the 'wow' factor, but not many games do these days. Nice selection of cars and huge amount of modding can be done.

Graphics aren't anything to write home about but the physics are oustanding so who cares.

So far give it a 7/10.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Loving it so far. 8/10

Unfortunately I've tuned my Golf so much that it's now banned from most races :(

I would of thought they are based on the (superior) JDM versions, so will have equal length manifolds, so no flat 4 burble. But i havent managed to buy one yet so cant say for sure!

As for my take on the game, got it yesterday, played it for a few hours (got to level 13 i think), and i think its AMAZING!!!

Indeed, but in the 156 page book I got with the game, the Impreza engine layout is classed as Flat Four.

The guy who bought my blue scoob works for codemasters, they sampled the car for colin mcrae:dirt :D:D:D:D my cars famous LOL.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I've now unlocked some more races at Level 10 which should allow me to take the Golf back onto the track. It's a monster :) This is my game of 2007 so far.

GW RS200
This is absolutely *brilliant*!! I can't understand the reviews complaining about no antialiasing - coming from GT3 it's like I'm Mr.Magoo and I've just put my glasses back on again! ^^

Steve

who's GT is sneakyB? You just joined my server :D sorry I didn't restart the race, was my last one then my mate was goin off lol..

them Audi R8's are mental

Citroen DS3 DSport
That was me :) That R8 looked very fast and there is a definite improvement to trackside detail on the Nurburgring.

thought it was you :D:D

Has so much grip, its mad. Got over confident at parts tho and ended up flying miles.

what cars you got mate

Citroen DS3 DSport
Not got many cars in career mode yet, mainly used the Golf GTI. I've won several on the way to Level 10 but only used the V6 Golf out of those.

I've unlocked several cars in the Arcade Exhibition mode too.

I was watching your lap and you did have one or two air moments :D

Not got many cars in career mode yet, mainly used the Golf GTI. I've won several on the way to Level 10 but only used the V6 Golf out of those.

I've unlocked several cars in the Arcade Exhibition mode too.

I was watching your lap and you did have one or two air moments :D

Haha yeah. I'm OK in single player as I'm relaxing and I take it easy, and therefore get better laptimes, but online I can't let my mate win at all, and can't help myself from thrashing it, and it ends in tears, lol.

pm me your msn :D

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Its taken me the last 2 evenings just to win a jap tournament, i kept finishing 2nd in the heats and couldnt get past the Top Secret S15 drift car :dead: Managed to do them last night though and as a result was awarded the Top Secret Car :cool:

I did that series of races first time on Champion difficulty.

Love the drift car, went round the ring with a mate in his Porka, and I was overtaking him on each corner sideways just for kicks. Quality quality car.

Citroen DS3 DSport
anyone fancy gifting me a nice car so i can earn some money a bit quicker? then will gift it back

It doesn't take long at all to build up one of the standard cars into a complete monster which wins most races with ease.

Mazda MX5 1.8
really pisses me off that you cant sell the cars u win for anywhere near the value

my scooby (limited edition car) is a awesome drive........... really easy to drive and pretty quick
e1b5d691-9d75-4a78-88dc-86d611dd3f8.gif

love it!!

Last edited:
  Mazda MX5 1.8
Loving it so far. 8/10

Unfortunately I've tuned my Golf so much that it's now banned from most races :(

[URL]http://forzamotorsport.net/forzamotorsportnet/handlers/forza2handler.ashx?ID=362504&mode=7
[/URL]

thats exactly my problem.. on ps2s gt4 i was able to remove performance parts from my car and still keep them. Seems like you can only sell the parts off instead of removing them.

what? all you have to so is scroll left and select the standard parts??

otherwise ud be spending a fortune!!

Mazda MX5 1.8
yeah of course
downgrade and upgrade parts at will (assuming u have enough cash)

i hope you mastered holding the control pad before loading up the game :)

means you dont have to have hundreds of cars to do each championship

Citroen DS3 DSport
I meant can you remove and refit parts without having to pay every time, looks like the answer to that is no :(

Mazda MX5 1.8
well u can go back and forth between standard parts and ones uve bought obviously

so if u buy the top turbo then u can go between that and std one as often as you want and wont cost u anything