ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 2 First Impressions?

TeZ

Non RS : (
Here another for all you haters

heres the money cheat for Forza 2

here is a glitch that lets you buy anything in the game you want no matter how much cr. you have

(1st i would like to say that i have made sure that this worked before i posted it so if it doesn't work for you try it again and make sure you followed the steps correctly)

1. start a game in career mode and get your total cr to 500,000 and then erase your profile and after you start a new game QUICKLY press x,b,y,a (do this a total of 3 times)

2 do the same as in step 1 except only get 200,000 and press r,x,b,l,a,y

3. start a new game up and on the start screen click the left analog stick 45 times (no more or less) and on the 45th time hit the b button

4 start the game and you should be able to buy anything no matter how much cr you have (if it doesnt work at 1st try till you get it right it takes some practice)

NOTE: you can buy only a basic starter car and nothing else before completing all of the steps or it will mess up the code and you will have to start over

(last i would like to say that i have made sure that this worked before i posted it so if it doesn't work for you try it again and make sure you followed the steps correctly)

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'll not be using any cheats, I'd rather unlock everything for myself and actually enjoy improving at the game.

TeZ

me 2 but good to try some of the cars firstly , its an easy game anyway TBH so ill be cracking on it tonight like somomne said earlier it does get slightly harder mind

Lee

BMW M2C
I've got 3 360s with 3 26" LCD screens setup to try at lunch. Should be interesting. I'll grab some pics later.

TeZ

yeah man kl, im not crap at games mate just like to find things wrong with them i alwas play them fair anf square in the end as i will do now

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
thats took some searious working out

So does your grammer.Im kinda guessing what kind of work you do in the game industry....cries of "get me another cuppa" and "when you've finished the floors,the toilets could do with a mop out" spring to mind

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

here is a glitch that lets you buy anything in the game you want no matter how much cr. you have

(1st i would like to say that i have made sure that this worked before i posted it so if it doesn't work for you try it again and make sure you followed the steps correctly)

1. start a game in career mode and get your total cr to 500,000 and then erase your profile and after you start a new game QUICKLY press x,b,y,a (do this a total of 3 times)

3. start a new game up and on the start screen click the left analog stick 45 times (no more or less) and on the 45th time hit the b button

4 start the game and you should be able to buy anything no matter how much cr you have (if it doesnt work at 1st try till you get it right it takes some practice)

NOTE: you can buy only a basic starter car and nothing else before completing all of the steps or it will mess up the code and you will have to start over

(last i would like to say that i have made sure that this worked before i posted it so if it doesn't work for you try it again and make sure you followed the steps correctly)

How the f*ck do people find these codes out? I mean "Click the left analogue stick 45 times then press b" ?? WTF?!

TeZ

No i do art work, for adverts, games packaging all that good stuff, also im very busy shouldnt really be on here LOL, so when i am i tend to rush.
Sorry for hurting your eyes. x

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired

How the f*ck do people find these codes out? I mean "Click the left analogue stick 45 times then press b" ?? WTF?!

Come on Scutch,your always clicking your "left analogue stick" at least 45 times a week...:rasp:

TeZ

Who do you do that for tez?

company called creative productivity , website is down for maintance so cannot give u link, But Yeah did Alevels then had 3 weeks unpaid work ex after that they realised i was good and im fully trained and also Triained in CTP pre press using Truflow and screen plate rites :evil:

all gravy now

clio 200 F4Rt
Anyone know yet if the Scooby sounds like an Impreza? Flat four et al?

I would of thought they are based on the (superior) JDM versions, so will have equal length manifolds, so no flat 4 burble. But i havent managed to buy one yet so cant say for sure!

As for my take on the game, got it yesterday, played it for a few hours (got to level 13 i think), and i think its AMAZING!!!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Anyone know yet if the Scooby sounds like an Impreza? Flat four et al?

I would of thought they are based on the (superior) JDM versions, so will have equal length manifolds, so no flat 4 burble. But i havent managed to buy one yet so cant say for sure!

As for my take on the game, got it yesterday, played it for a few hours (got to level 13 i think), and i think its AMAZING!!!

Indeed, but in the 156 page book I got with the game, the Impreza engine layout is classed as Flat Four.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Can someone lend me their 360 to try Forza 2 out? ;)

Sounds great from what I've heard. Are all the cars performance based or are their some sheds with like 32bhp in there too?

D.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
lol

trying to keep busy with work, but i end up back on here or forzacentral, hunting for pics!

i want a stripped ae86 with at least 200bhp....Tsuchiya spec. ;)

Saxo VTS
Just picked this up for £26.99 from work (gotta love staff discount).

Gonna have a shizzle then get down to bussiness. Woop!

Audi TT 225
I think we need a dedicated forza section of CS... theres one for BB!
And this is WAY better....