ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 2 Ordered wooop

They've taken the money for it now and the status says "being picked" what ever the hell that means.... it doesn't say "dispatched"!!!
on thei website it says if the status is being picked its too late to cancel... arghaghhhhh!
So I might not get this till monday or something... well angry now

:(:( Nip out and buy it and then return the one that comes next week :D

or, buy it, and then when the new one comes, take that to the shop where you bought the other from. as long as its still sealed they should take it back

Fiesta ST
Mine arrived from gameplay yesterday! you guys better give them a ring to make sure payment went through as they have a habbit of not letting u know if it doesn't.

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Anyone pre orderd with play.com....and not recieve it ?

I pre orderd months ago thought i would of got it today on release date

Nothing :mad:

Audi TT 225
Cheers chris, but I dont think mines coming till Monday...
The status has finally gone to "complete" and says dispatch date "08/06/07".

If I had known I would have waited and just gone out and bought it all today instead!
First and last thing I order off gameplay thats for sure...

Audi TT 225
I just had a bunch of emails come through all at once from gameplay......

First one time stamped 8:10pm
-----------------------------------------------
Dear Mr (ME),
We are pleased to inform you that your order for has been dispatched by our team in Basingstoke.
Thank you very much for ordering from us here at gameplay, you should receive your package in 1 - 3 working days. The release date for Forza Motorsport 2 Limited Edtion is 08/06/2007.
-----------------------------------------------

Next one is a parcel force order tracking for the wheel... 8:45pm
Next is forza limmited edition also 8:45pm
Next is the official multiformat guide : 9:21pm

I opened my email half hour ago and didn't get any of these emails....

The order tracking says

08-06-2007 16:12 Aldershot Depot On route to hub
08-06-2007 14:17 Aldershot Depot Collected from customer

Maybe I will get it tomorrow... :S
The 1-3 days bit takes the wizz tho....

OMG look how far away my game is... I could drive there and intercept it!

forza.gif

Last edited:

dk

911 GTS Cab
YYYEEEEEHHHAAAAWWWWW!!!
Im too drunk :(
i reckon its because of the package deal that has delayed it and the fact the wheel isn't royal mail, my limited edition was poasted wednesday and arrived thursday from gameplay.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I watched Ollie drive badly tonight around the Nurburgring. In fairness he was doing better than I would have been. Nice to see that the game will automatically join a online game of someone in your friends list.

Audi TT 225
On the first page of the order tracking it says expected delivery date 11/06/07 :(

But on th details it says...

09-06-2007 05:29 Newport Depot Out for delivery <-------W00t!!!
09-06-2007 00:41 National Hub Sorted in hub
08-06-2007 16:12 Aldershot Depot On route to hub
08-06-2007 14:17 Aldershot Depot Collected from customer

Audi TT 225
Its being sent to my parents house because thats where my card is registered and cuz it was the first order with them they wouldn't let me send it to my house... now shes just said shes fricken going out and Im stuck here with the damn puppy so I can almost guarantee its gonna come while they're out :(
GGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Audi TT 225
I bet they miss the fricken delivery and its returned to the depot which is stupid far away and I dont get it today...
Not a good move... I'll choose a nursing home some day! :mad:

dk

911 GTS Cab
I bet they miss the fricken delivery and its returned to the depot which is stupid far away and I dont get it today...
Not a good move... I'll choose a nursing home some day! :mad:
i very much doubt you will get a delivery today, only saturday specified deliveries get done on a saturday, it will be monday now.

Audi TT 225
Ive decided NOT to wait for Lame mail to deliver it and gone out and bought another limited edition so when mine turns up I'll take it back ;)
Bit chuffed I dont have the wheel but I'll make do!

See ya on the tracks!!!!!!!!!!! Now to get some cars :D

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
I am soooo happy :), just got the limited edition version for £45 and I didn't even have to spend a penny. I traded in 8 Xbox Games (that don't work on 360) and 2 360 games (Moto GP 06 & Saints Row) and got £1.51 back lol...

Polo + Micra
where to was that the1?

i might get rid of my xbox games only got 10 but that's probably only about £10 lol

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
The price on trade in depends on how old the games are.. For Forza 1 I got £2. Most of the games I sold were for 2 quid apart from Fifa World Cup 2002. Saints Row £17.00 and Moto GP 06 £19.00

Choices Video Store (Video Rental)...

Clio MK2 (1.2)
Damm, Shouldnt have sold the 360 :( will have to shop around to get another 1 now.. is Forza a good game then?? first 1 was preety hard and made me quit lol. but managed to do it in the end.

Good game, shame there seems to be no weather effects or racing at night on the game, also the lack of tracks, getting a little bored of going round the same tracks.

Clio 200 Raider
to be honest this game is awesome there a few aspects that are lacking, but i would say when u turn off all the electronic aids, the game really comes to life, it really feels like your driving the car.

Ive currenlty got 200k but not sure what to spend it on? any ideas people?

ive already got the v6 fully tuned and some other decent cars like the 911 gt3 race car.

has anyone figured how to colour your wheels? as i see on the auction bids people have standard wheels in diff colours

i've got loads of cash and nothing to do with it aswell, you never really need to buy cars you always get the car you need as reward cars, Sill i wanna buy a ferrari just for the sake of it.