ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 2 Ordered wooop

im amazed mine has turned up lol, only ordered it yesterday morning from play.com! think il be sat in this spot all night lol

the game is awesome, not had that many races yet, still in my mk2 golf gti lol. the replays of a race are brilliant too, alot better than in the demo!

Audi TT 225
God damnit my order status says "estimated 6th or 7th" not "dispatched"..
If its not here first thing in the morning Im canceling it and buying it local :S

Also it says they dont charge me until the order is sent and theres nothing gone out of my account for it :(

Audi TT 225
yes mate but looking at the order it doesn't even look like its been dispatched yet :(
It was estimated yesterday or today... maybe they're just pants at updating their site :S

Just been and bought mine :D woot

where from?

Can't remember the name, its just a small privately owned game shop. I was speakin to the owner and he said hes letting people have it today "because he can" lol, and "because we've waited long enough"

:D

so far got a lightly tuned golf gti, and the V6 that i won on the hot hatch league thing that ive tuned the tits off :D

White Sti Hatch
Sucks ordered from gameplay was dispatched last night and still hasnt arrived rather pissed !!

Audi TT 225
I ordered from gameplay too but dont even think its been dispatched :(
Would have got it from game but they had quite a good deal saving about 30 bucks :S

White Sti Hatch
Got an email from them last night at 20 past 8...rather disapionted in them as ive ordered tons fro them before the same way and always got it before release !! although the birds happy i dont have a game to keep my busy lol !

Forza Motorsport 2 Limited Edition Complete 06/06/2007 1 £44.99

Audi TT 225
Maybe they're just being crap updating their system and we'll get a nice surprise tomorrow...
I've got a horrible feeling Im not getting mine until saturday tho.. Ive not had a completed email like you.
Problem is do I stick with it and save the 30 odd bucks or cancel and go buy it in a shop tomorrow... :S

White Sti Hatch
if my dosnt turn up illl grab in shops then once my gameplayone appears ill take it back n say its an "unwanted" birthday prezie lol.....worked with Dead Rising !! (mind you that was from Play.com and there never on time with games !)

if my dosnt turn up illl grab in shops then once my gameplayone appears ill take it back n say its an "unwanted" birthday prezie lol.....worked with Dead Rising !! (mind you that was from Play.com and there never on time with games !)

well you should have bought from play.com this time then lol, never had a bad experience with them personally

White Sti Hatch
Always came a day later generaly Saturday some times even worse being a Monday so i gave up !

Audi TT 225
So how does it all work then with regards to getting and tuning cars. Can you just pick a car or do you need to earn points or cash by winning races or what?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I've got mine :) the bloody neighbour had it and didn't give it to me until 8pm, now the gf is watching the Tv from 9pm - 11pm :(

You start off with a choice of say 6 odd cars, mini cooper s, vw golf, audi tt, bla bla. You have to do races to unlock cars and money, tuning costs money etc.

Mondeo ST220
can't wait to get this game, i havent pre ordered mine though, what are my chances of picking this up somewhere tomorrow?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
its good, worth the wait, its a little frustrating in that you can't just buy what you like if you have the cash, i.e I've been trying to buy the V6 all night and have the cash, but its locked and I can't be arsed to work out how to unlock it as I just want to drive/play the game for tonight, not sit reading manuals.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
it may be something obvious, but I've just wanted to drive! :) Definately feeling it though, its playing a fair bit differently to the demo at the moment (because of the different cars) but that's a good thing, it feels very different but is still an awesome drive, I've been using a Mini Cooper S and a Honda Civic race car that I won so far. One thing I will say is that I am finding the races and tracks a little short at the moment, races are over just as quick as the demo.

Audi TT 225
I still think its BS to have the pug/golf etc but not the 172/182....

ok the vee is cream but wheres the RS!!!

you win the v6 by winnin the hot hatch competition i think

Yep that right. I was shocked how it went through corners, and particually had trouble with the V6 when the AI was using it and i was is my mildly tuned golf gti.

Then I unlocked the V6 and had a fair bit of cash to play with so I started tuning it up. Its running silly power now (600~ iirc) but its shocking round corners as the back end just carries on going straight, and therefore spinning off :( Although it is a complete weapon on that city map where its basically two straight roads.

I still think its BS to have the pug/golf etc but not the 172/182....

ok the vee is cream but wheres the RS!!!

Yeah would have been nice to have a cup :D:D I spent 70-80k on a 206 this evening, lol. Its super quick :eek:

Audi TT 225
Son of a Beatch!! My orders not even being dispatched until today :(
Not fair lame stupud gamesplay.com... last time I order from you bunch of scrottbags :S

Im gonna spend the rest of the day crying like a little girl

Last edited:
  Audi TT 225
They've taken the money for it now and the status says "being picked" what ever the hell that means.... it doesn't say "dispatched"!!!
on thei website it says if the status is being picked its too late to cancel... arghaghhhhh!
So I might not get this till monday or something... well angry now