ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 2 Ordered wooop

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
me. I think PGR3's driving system is pretty poor to be honest, this is the best yet IMHO.

Lee

BMW M2C
Lee, I'd heard you were the shizzle at PGR3. I hadn't realised the reason for wanting to be the best was to kick erveryones ass on here! LOL!

On here's the easy bit. I made top 901st in the world on PGR3 before getting sick of all the tossers out to wreck each race. I'm going to try and not get that obsessed with this!

Just been chatting with our account manager at Microsoft. He got a free copy of the limited edition box set. He could have sent me one the amount we spend with them.

Audi TT 225
What comes with the limited one then? I ordered it cuz it was in a package deal dont usually bother with the special editions.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
I've just rang home, Forza 2 Motorsport Ltd Edition is waiting for me at home!! Why do i have to be at work??!!!

Tys.

MY10 R35 GTR
u get a extra 3 bonus cars or somit. i had spare point to use up thats why a bothered buying it

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Grr. I'm going home at lunch time to see if mine has arrived. Damn this 'working' lark.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
you get the Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale and 2 other cars in the Limited Edition, I can't remember the other 2 but I think that was because I wasn't interested in them.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Other two were a Mustang and a Scoob

DSC00532.jpg

??? ;) :dapprove:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm going home now to check my post :D

EDIT : Oh yes!! In a nice big limited edition box too :cool:

Last edited:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I got the game, 156 page book and the bonus cars :)
I so wish I was off tomorrow, but I have work to do :(

Audi TT 225
Your all making me very jelous :mad:
Im available to play it today and tomorrow but its not arrived :cry:
At least I got the limited edition and the wheel and the official strategy guide (not that I wanted it lol). Worth the wait...

i'll be sleeping under the letter box tonight!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The guide is actually pretty good reading. All about how they got the sounds of the cars, with details of each stable and track listings etc. etc.

Good for the toilet breaks ;)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
mine better be here tomorrow or I'm going to take a dump on the counter of my local GAME store.

Audi TT 225
The guide is actually pretty good reading. All about how they got the sounds of the cars, with details of each stable and track listings etc. etc.

Good for the toilet breaks ;)

Im not on about the extra book that comes with the limited edition theres another official strategy guide too (£12.99), did you also get that?

330118ps.gif

Audi TT 225
But But But!!!! I didn't want the guide (as per my earlier post!)... errr ok I'll read the little guide on the bog and wipe my cheeks with the big guide :D
hahahahaha!

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Mine came from Shopto.net. Only another 3 hours until i night of racing. The Mrs will no doubt pull her Kite....

Tys.