ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Demo should be out soon....

lol the xbl servers are gonna get hammered :rasp:

can't wait for this game, lets just hope it aint a disapointment :/

White Sti Hatch
Cant wait hope its out when i get home from work....Rather anoyed now though home from college at lunch trying to update the Spring Update and it keeps failing !! grrrrr

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
One of the most anticipated games in my head at the moment! That and GTA IV and Pro Evo 7 :D

The Bus and MRT

I can't see how it could possibly be a dissapointment, graphics look great to me, nice car selection, great customisation - the AI could be terrible but I'll be online most of the time so the latter doesn't matter too much only thing that could ruin it for me is if the handling is unrealistic - as in NFS carbon :rasp: not PGR3

Citroen DS3 DSport
The demo will not feature multiplayer features over Xbox Live, although split-screen multiplayer was neither confirmed nor denied. The track being featured in the demo is Mugello Short.
Confirmed Demo Car List to Date (With More to Follow)
  • 1997 BMW Motorsport M3 E36
  • 2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
  • 2003 Dodge Viper SRT10
  • 2003 Dodge SRT4
  • 2004 Ferrari F430
  • 2005 Ford GT
  • 2005 Ford Mustang GT
  • 2002 Honda Integra Type-R
  • 2005 Lamborghini Gallardo
  • 2006 Lexus IS350
  • 2004 Mazda RX-8 Mazdaspeed
  • 2005 Mercedes SLR
  • 2003 Nissan Fairlady Z
  • 2007 Porsche 911 Turbo (997)
  • 2005 Subaru Legacy B4 2.0 GT
  • 2005 TVR Sagaris

I can't see how it could possibly be a dissapointment, graphics look great to me, nice car selection, great customisation - the AI could be terrible but I'll be online most of the time so the latter doesn't matter too much only thing that could ruin it for me is if the handling is unrealistic - as in NFS carbon :rasp: not PGR3

i know yeah lmao, im used to playing Sim's on PC, live for speed for example, and once youve played that, and then gone to NFS Carbon... its like... wtf :S

NFS carbon - i bought it and played it for less than 10 mins, and since then its just been sat on my shelf. I love how you can take tight corners at way over a tonne in standard cars. Plus the fact you barely need the use the brakes. s**t game overall.

Back on to the getting bored comment, personally i get bored of stuff very quickly, and in games, if it doesnt grab me by the b****cks straight away i find it hard to get into it. Same old story with all my xbox games really, i did love Test Drive but now the main use for my xbox is the make my pc screen a little higher.

Hopefully though the demo will be decent and I'll more than likely get the full game!

The demo will not feature multiplayer features over Xbox Live, although split-screen multiplayer was neither confirmed nor denied. The track being featured in the demo is Mugello Short.
Confirmed Demo Car List to Date (With More to Follow)
  • 1997 BMW Motorsport M3 E36
  • 2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
  • 2003 Dodge Viper SRT10
  • 2003 Dodge SRT4
  • 2004 Ferrari F430
  • 2005 Ford GT
  • 2005 Ford Mustang GT
  • 2002 Honda Integra Type-R
  • 2005 Lamborghini Gallardo
  • 2006 Lexus IS350
  • 2004 Mazda RX-8 Mazdaspeed
  • 2005 Mercedes SLR
  • 2003 Nissan Fairlady Z
  • 2007 Porsche 911 Turbo (997)
  • 2005 Subaru Legacy B4 2.0 GT
  • 2005 TVR Sagaris

I would have thought they'd have put multiplayer on the demo :(

Citroen DS3 DSport
Unfortunately not for the reasons given here

Although there was discussion about including our innovative Xbox Live features in the demo, we wanted this playtest to focus on core gameplay elements -- like how it feels to drive our wide selection of cars at 60fps, the visuals on a new tracks, the damage, wheel-to-wheel racing, stuff like that. Most importantly, it gives you a very good idea about how the game feels -- something that will certainly be amplified by the demo's support of the 360 force feedback wheel.

http://forzamotorsport.net/news/pitpassreports/pitpass42.htm

The Bus and MRT
Unfortunately not for the reasons given here

Although there was discussion about including our innovative Xbox Live features in the demo, we wanted this playtest to focus on core gameplay elements -- like how it feels to drive our wide selection of cars at 60fps, the visuals on a new tracks, the damage, wheel-to-wheel racing, stuff like that. Most importantly, it gives you a very good idea about how the game feels -- something that will certainly be amplified by the demo's support of the 360 force feedback wheel.

http://forzamotorsport.net/news/pitpassreports/pitpass42.htm

Need to get my wheel setup properly... only used it twice on PGR3 and it doesn't feel right, if I have it on the Coffee table it's too low and the pedals are too close... if I have it on my knee it's too unstable. Might have to buy I new coffee table that's a bit higher :S

There still no official confirmation yet,but expectations are high within the Forzaworld,stating that Microsoft always release new demos of any kind around 12PM ET,which means 5 o'clock our time this afternoon.

Check your Marketplace shortly after then. :rolleyes:

Citroen DS3 DSport
With any luck tonight I'll be playing Forza 2, or more than likely downloading it very slowly.

Chespace said:
Hi everyone. I can't tell you the demo date/time until marketing/PR gives me the go ahead. And I suspect they'll make an announcement very soon (as in, this morning).

In the meantime, everyone take a deep breath and go outside.

Civic Si
i wouldnt hold your breath on it being today, supposedly an announcement is coming today about when it is released.
hopefully 2moro tho ;)

i love the fact that they made an announcement ages ago, saying that there was going to be an announcement in 10 hours, and that announcement was that there is going to be another anouncement... lol...

Civic Si
i know!!
and everyone is goin nuts on the forum altho they know nothing more that what they did 2 weeks ago!

Chespace said:
We'll have an official announcement in the morning.

But those of you with force feedback wheels better get ready tonight.
smile.gif

Looks like Tomorrow then

MY10 R35 GTR
this game better be good!

Im fed up with PGR, driving sideways aint driving etc. If its anythin like that it'll be goin straight back in the box when it arrives.

Im gettin worried bout the demo incase its rubbish

White Sti Hatch
Looks like a great game and from the vides also looks like its going to play great too.....Sooner the demo comes out the sooner i can be happy with spending almost £100 on 3 games nex month lol

Citroen DS3 DSport
Looks like we may get the demo at around 10pm BST today if some of the American reports prove to be accurate.

UPDATE

Demo will be available tonight westcoast of America time which means tomorrow morning for us.

Last edited:
  Citroen DS3 DSport
Should be true, it was posted by one of the game developers :)

Nothing confirms it'll be available from the UK marketplace.

MY10 R35 GTR
why cany we get anything first :(

im off work the morrow so mite have a late one the nite hehehehe

Chespace said:
Demo is definitely hitting tonight -- but it'll be pretty painful for east coasters.

And someone else off a different forum:

Right well, Turn 10 are pacific time which is GMT - 8.

Pacific time - Turn 10
Eastern time - Plus 3 hours
UK - Plus 8 hours

For it to be painful for the eastern seaboard it has to be early morning. Which means for the UK it should be normal morning.

White Sti Hatch
They may verywell release it late tonight to "try out" the new Silent download function of the 360

White Sti Hatch
No idea how it works if its automatic or you have to do it yourself but ne way the fans switch off and the console goes into a kind of sleep stae yet continues to download

dk

911 GTS Cab
i'm downloading double dragon and it doesn't seem to be any different to usual.

msn messenger is pretty useless, takes ages to do messages, might as well do it on your pc.

I like the new marketplace blade.