ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Demo should be out soon....

White Sti Hatch
I dunno how the download thing actualy works....i shall go find out

Havent bothered with the MSn thing as i dont use my hotmail account for my gamer tag

Yeah makes it wasier to get around now i think

White Sti Hatch
Right heres how it works.....

Go to System Blade > Console Settings > Shutdown > Background Downloads...

Its once you shut down the 360 if your downloading it will sit in stand by mod and download the remaining items...So the fans will be off etc :) scratch that the fans just go down to a really low RPM so less noise

dk mate, as far as im aware, its just random, some games have region protection, some don't.

http://www.xbox-sky.com/xbox360_regional_compatibility_guide/

don't know if you can get anything from that.... lol... :/ Someone will post that knows about it most likely ;x

On another note, looking like demo will be available between 7-8am this morning
thanks, not sure whether to take the risk or not.

Is'nt it released over here just short of 2 weeks later? I would just wait personally.

Having never of bought a game from anywhere apart from the UK, I don't know the answer to this at all... But, don't they say on the covers what region it is, and/or whether its region free? Is there anyway of telling without puttint he disk in the machine and have it reject it?

dk

911 GTS Cab
thanks, not sure whether to take the risk or not.

Is'nt it released over here just short of 2 weeks later? I would just wait personally.

Having never of bought a game from anywhere apart from the UK, I don't know the answer to this at all... But, don't they say on the covers what region it is, and/or whether its region free? Is there anyway of telling without puttint he disk in the machine and have it reject it?
not sure to be honest, will see what the price is over there, if its dirt cheap when from memory that are about 50$ so will be £30 with the exchange rate it might be worth the risk, then if it doesn't put it on the bay?

hmmm, what date do you get back from the US? Personally I'd just wait, because even if you do sell it, you're bound to be making a loss. If it was like a month difference then personally I'd risk it, but for little over a weeks difference I'd just wait :0)

The Bus and MRT
Well... I'm seeing my Mum tonight, then I have to work till midnight friday, all day saturday and possibly sunday if the project goes tits up. Great timing for the demo to be released :dead:

Lee

BMW M2C
82% so far in the office. Not long to go now.

I'm tempted to phone my mom, get her to jump in a taxi and head down to my house to start the download at home so it's ready for when I get home!

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'd hoped the download was going to be available at the original time of 7am this morning so that I coult utilise the new background download feature of the 360 which continues the download after the 360 has been turned off. Well I think it's new, I hadn't seen the option there before.

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
51% through the download just now.Will report back as soon as its up and running(hopefully before i leave for work at 1pm.)

Citroen DS3 DSport
Initial reports say that the graphics are not as sharp as people had hoped for, very jaggy cars and scenery.

Lee

BMW M2C
Just had a quick dabble. I tried the 997 Turbo, Lambo Gallardo and Zonda Race car. Obviously I turned off all the assists, and it's not that hard to play. You have to drive it properly, not locking the brakes etc. It feels like the previous one only quicker. It's at a good solid 60fps which is good.

It's a bit on the bright side, but that could be the Samsung LCD I was trying it on. I'm going to leave it now as I don't want to spoil playing it at home on the 42" Plasma.

I'd agree with that Sneeks. But at 60fps you can't argue with that.

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
I personally think its quite good.Its similar to GT4 in the gameplay.Graphics look really well(im on a 52" lcd hd).Obviously havent got into the tuning or anything as i dont think you can.Chose the Legacy B4,turned OFF ALL driving aids and enjoyed it.Off to try the some other cars in this class before i try the other 2 classes on offer.Next choice....bmw M3 E36..mmm