ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French car show - 5th June 2011

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Re: French car show 2011

That's probably because Fcs haven't changed it since last years show, as they would have only been available on the gate the nearer it got to the date.

Iirc, Tickets are going to be available to purchase on the fcs website on the 1st Feb

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

That's probably because Fcs haven't changed it since last years show, as they would have only been available on the gate the nearer it got to the date.

Iirc, Tickets are going to be available to purchase on the fcs website on the 1st Feb
will it be the main website or will it be their shop website for puying tickets? just to clarify

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

I deleted FCS and Performance French Car Mag off facebook! The 30+ Private messages a wk running up to the show did my tits in!

Nothing at the mo :(

wtf £9 each night.. but if you try and book sat and sunday night togetther its £19 a night.. lol.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

i just looked it's £35 for sat and £9 for sun but if you book for 2 night it's still £35 per night

no you can book them both at the same time.. but do 2 seperate bookins

So saturday night for £?? and sunday night for £9

its good its at rockingham, well compared to silverstone anyway. why do people want EVERY show at silverstone theres ists, RWS, Trax, etc there...?! theres alot of good tracks around the country, it would be great at donington, but i'm wishing now....

glad its been moved as not to clash with lemans too, thats a biggy for me.

always makes me think though, how many southerners wouldnt bother if it was at say knockhill...

they opening one of two stands this year mark...

oh and get the renault F1 display team involved ;)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster

I deleted FCS and Performance French Car Mag off facebook! The 30+ Private messages a wk running up to the show did my tits in!
+1. Such a piss take. Then them trying to sell you magazines every day. Mark Dow - GO AWAY FOR A BIT lol!

S4 Avant

its good its at rockingham, well compared to silverstone anyway. why do people want EVERY show at silverstone theres ists, RWS, Trax, etc there...?! theres alot of good tracks around the country, it would be great at donington, but i'm wishing now....

glad its been moved as not to clash with lemans too, thats a biggy for me.

always makes me think though, how many southerners wouldnt bother if it was at say knockhill...

they opening one of two stands this year mark...

oh and get the renault F1 display team involved ;)

I'd love it at Donnington, would mean only half an hour on the road, so I didn't have to spend a day either side wrapping up my car in blue tape.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182

Indeed, even though I think they got alot of complaints so have toned it down since.

varies, most drive home on sunday. alot go sat afternoon or as aforementioned cruzze dwn dere

dahhhhh kettering £19 pounds now sunday lol.. better get mine booked tonight

DB.

BMW 440i

Won't be going this year. Been to the last 3, and now it is just the same cars, same old and bit bored of it tbf.

Cracking day out to see mates and chill, but I can do that in Birmingham! lol Im lazy! :)

172cup

I shall be there.
Is there a cs stand or not, not been to a car show since i've been driving.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

I shall be there.
Is there a cs stand or not, not been to a car show since i've been driving.

Yes, there will be a CS stand, normal member/car turnout is around 150, if not more

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

Get there early (or lead a big convoy to ensure your upfront ;)) to avoid being dumped in the overflow bit!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

This is true, and is also dependant on our stand location. It's been the same place there last few years, so one would assume for more of the same this year

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

i'll be going this year, all ready booked and paid the Travelodge just need to buy the ticket now

172cup

How would i go about being on the stand, iknow with other forums/clubs you have to buy the tickets through the forum its self etc.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

How would i go about being on the stand, iknow with other forums/clubs you have to buy the tickets through the forum its self etc.

You will need to buy direct from the FCS website, ticket sales go live on the 1st Feb, when filling in your details make sure you enter 'cliosport' as you chosen club and you will get sent the necessary car pass.

172cup

You will need to buy direct from the FCS website, ticket sales go live on the 1st Feb, when filling in your details make sure you enter 'cliosport' as you chosen club and you will get sent the necessary car pass.

Ah Thanks :)

renault sport clio 200cup

would like to put my rs200 cup on the cs stand, is it just a case of stating the club name and turning up on the day of the show?