ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French car show - 5th June 2011

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Re: French car show 2011

would like to put my rs200 cup on the cs stand, is it just a case of stating the club name and turning up on the day of the show?

Yes, but if you want to get more involved than that, there's the likelyhood there'll be convoys to join for the journey there.

I'm currently thinking of ideas to get everyone more invloved at Fcs, but there's always such a big turn out it's not easy. One idea will test your artistic skills ;)

Spell out cliosport.net brian? Use 2 LY, 2Blue, and 2 Capsicum for the CS colours either side?

cant wait for FCS, first year ill go. I always forget about it, go to trax and wish id of gone fcs.

145db Euro'd clio

to be honest i think we need to have a word with FCS as i thought our stand was in a shoking place. i remember alot of the cars were parked around the corner and hardly anyone went and looked at them. yet saxp got the wicked tarmaced bit. P*ssed me off a little. I want to get my car right up the front so lots of people see it. I know its probably just me being anal but i think 99% of the cars on here deserve a better stand location because they are all worth looking at!

Focus RS + S3

sax-p were the featured club last year so thhats how they got the tarmac bit

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172

im not making the early treck up there this time, ill have both nights in a local hotel!

we should arrange a standard hotel/B&B to all stay at! and arrange a mini pissup at a local bar!
that would really make the show for me!

so long as nobody minds me littering the CS stand with an old valver :(

i would go with clio16valver, but ive never met any of them and would much sooner go with cliosport!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

hi chaps can i come to this please?

Yep, as Bux says, all clio of every shape and size are welcome.
All ticket/car pass sales go through the Fcs website, make sure you choose which club you want to display with.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,

Doubt I will be attending either to be honest. Think I've been to all of them too, with the exception of the very first.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

Hopefully circumstances will change nearer the time and you'll have reconsidered

V6 255, 172's, JCW,

Possibly Brian, we'll have to see.. like you say, nearer the time. I could always join you guys here and bring the 172 along.. lol ;)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

I'm still undecided on this, but will probably end up going.

Last year was boring though, i enjoyed the convoy down the most!

would be quite a drive! might come to this with it being my first year with a french.

defnitely going to get tickets for this this year, get the car sorted before hand and would be great to put names to faces

just put it in to google directions and 2 hours 29mins from mine, are there organised "convoys", like people joining on the people that are coming down from scotland!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

just put it in to google directions and 2 hours 29mins from mine, are there organised "convoys", like people joining on the people that are coming down from scotland!

Where are you?

Last year we convoyed down with about 4 stops to pick folk up down the M1 from leeds to silverstone.

im in york, basically the a1 runs right between york and leeds so a perfect place to be "picked up" on the convoy

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

Laura's from up that way, not sure if she'll go again this year though.

I'm sure there will be a convoy again but you may have to join it at colton retail park or maybe even woodall services on the M1, not too far from you though :)

whatever is cool with me, really looking forward to it for some reason, car needs much work up till then though

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

LOL, we'll probably do CS colours near the marquee, the rest will be random. Maybe do something along the front as well

+1 Wasnt that impressed on last years... Convoy was the best part of the day!!

Ill probably end up going if it doesnt clash with my trip to Wales, purely for the fact that its probably the only show that ill attend.