ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Geddes and James1470 as New NE Area Rep's

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yey up People, just to say hello. Myself and James are allready working hard on ideas, too many ideas be hard to squeeze them all in lol also getting the NE up and running again. Be a packed 2011.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM myself or James if you have any questions.

Have a good Christmas and New Year

Geddes

RB 200
Yep geodes summed it up there! Hope you all have a merry Christmas! (like myself, I woke up cuddling a pizza box from last night :p) And all the best for the new year! Which will be a extremely eventful 1 for the north east! We've got to be better than the NW ;)

RB 200
sounds good .. mine sort of lives in the car for some reason! ha, but planning on getting it into good use one way or another soon!!
guess we could shoot some decent stuff and collaborate it .. got some amazing editing software on my mac too ... could have some fun with it!