ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Getting pictures and games onto ipod touch?

S3 Sportback, Ninja
anyone know how to get games and pictures onto ipod touch from computer?
Thanks

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
Its not that hard. If you can add music, then adding photos is the same. A doddle, really.

S3 Sportback, Ninja
kk, can you shed any light on this next problem then?

I have just tried to download the iphone software onto my ipod touch and am getting this message.
There was a problem downloading the ipod software for the ipod 'Toms user's ipod'you do not have permission to access the requested resource.

Make sure the network settings are correct and your network connection is active, or try again later.

Not sure what any of this means tbh any help would be exellent cheers!

S3 Sportback, Ninja
Downloading it from itunes on my computer and getting this message when i plug my ipod into computer to try and put the software onto ipod

Do other apps work? It could be that it is not compatible. Some apps for the iPhone will not work on the Touch.

apps = applications/software etc..

It could very well be that iTunes is just playing up at the moment. It could happen. Worth a try again tomorrow.

S3 Sportback, Ninja
Not tried anything else, music and photo's work fine but this isnt working for some reason