ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got a new Clio today

182, Golf
Hi everyone.

Got a new clio today. May of been someones on here! as the guy I got it from said the previous owner was an enethusianst?

Its a 172 in Flame red, WR53 AAY. I bought it Gatwick way.

Ive bought it mainly as a run about to get to and from work. But Im really impressed and dare I say it.. but prefer it to my golf.

Anyway, im in Colchester, Essex so if there is any meets around or close please let me know.

Thanks

Alex

182, Golf
Golf's a good car tho, very solid doesnt rattle. Clio does abit, but it is twice the price.

182, Golf
Thanks, the Golf is going in 6 weeks though. I couldnt keep it up any longer and went to the dark side. Diesel.

RB 200 Cup!
any pics of the car?

Also theres a meet in nrowich sunday 10th sept - got a couple of people coming from colchester way if your interested

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Clio's are great on fuel compared to other cars with similar performance. On Motorway trips I get 41MPG+ easily.

Plus want intill you pull up against a Golf GTI your be impressed when the Golf's behind after you put your foot down.

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
I like the golf but it looks kind of fat after looking at the clio - and man does that clio have some shine or what?

182, Golf
TrophyDan said:

Yeah Ill try mate. Works a pain. I work in the motortrade so Saturadys and Sundays just role into the week.

I think the guy who had before must of polished it so much becuase the bodywork paint finish is so smooth and it looks so much better in the flesh.

Im going to order some silversions on Friday to get rid of the eggs as well as a ITG Panel Filter. I dont want to do too much to it tho, I think it would spoil it.

Oh and of course sort my membership out! I was a member but it ran out.

182, Golf
bunzee said:
I like the golf but it looks kind of fat after looking at the clio - and man does that clio have some shine or what?

The golf is such a good complete car. We had a Baby boy earlier this year and with the 5 doors big boot its just brillient. Then when you want to have fun you can.

Ive done 20k in it now and its a year and a bit old. If any one is interested its gotta go in about 6 weeks I am intending on trading it from work but if someone wants to offer me a little bit more than trade feel free.

PM me if you want the spec / price etc