ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got my K850i

Mini Cooper S sport
...I love it!!

Will have to switch to O2, I'm not sending it back.

It looks nice, camera is amazing and it does everything I want.

Great phone :D

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
went to o2 shop and was told they didnt have any so ordered on over the phone, said it would be here today and no sign of it, dhl are w**k :(

got a number to track it but is just yesturdays date in leeds.. shitter

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
I got a Samsung G600 because I couldn't be arsed to wait for this. I think the Samsung is a better phone but the camera is s**t for 5 megapixel. I'd say the 3.2 on my K800 was better. May buy a sim free K850i from ebay later in the year just because I'm a phone *****! Love my technology.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
iphone for me next month lol, just got a bill through for last month... f**k ME!!! 575quid for 1 month... i felt like i was gonna vomit :(

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
do DHL deliver on saturdays btw? night out in chesterfield tomorro so would be good chance to test camera out!

A silver one
Me and my girlfriend both got ours today.

I never realised it had a touch screen across the bottom? Camera is amazing for a phone.

It's got a brand new media OS with an option that automatically recognises which way up the phone is and turns the menu round to fit. Very impressive.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Its superb. Even has PSP style hardware and motion sensitive too so when you rotate the phone the image displayed rotates too. Also has Marble Madness game where you have to tilt the phone to get the marble through the maze.

I'm just transfering all my w900i files and stuff to the laptop to transfer back to my K850i! Memory card in the w900i isnt too good but this one has a 512MB stick :)

Blue theme FTW as I'm a Spurs fan too.

ST
Uh i'm choking for a new phone at the moment but not due my upgrade until Feb 08!!

My 6230i is gonna have to do until then i guess :(

Citroen DS3 DSport
iphone for me next month lol, just got a bill through for last month... f**k ME!!! 575quid for 1 month... i felt like i was gonna vomit :(

Now that is a bad bill to get. I'd be crying. iPhone for me too next month.

172DD Cup
bit fat for my liking :-(

how quick is the camera interface? say from standby screen to having taken a picture at 1mp resolution?

ive had k750/w810 and both had good cameras, but then i got the w880 and whilst the camera isnt as good (no autofocus), i can go from standby to having taken a picture in 2 seconds, which is great when you have kids that dont stay still!

ive got my eye on the w910 :) due an upgrade in 2 weeks :-D

Cap

Pug 106 1.5 D Aztec powa!
Loved my w800i, was durable and did everything i needed, my only problem with it was the charging system and how u have to wiggle like fk sometimes to get it to charge.

Octavia VRS
Loved my w800i, was durable and did everything i needed, my only problem with it was the charging system and how u have to wiggle like fk sometimes to get it to charge.

still got my W800, great phone. Sold my W850 as it wasn't in the same league imo.

o2 aren't biting with my demands for K850 so looks like the W800 will be getting kept for a wee bit longer

Golf GTD
mine was meant to come today, but i got a cryptic email from o2 saying it had been despatched but that it was also out of stock.

bizare :s

Mini Cooper S sport
your all bar stewards, frickin orange get there finger out now!

That's why I'm switching to O2...

What's even better is the phone has no external branding and it's sim free! I'm using my Orange sim until the number gets ported across.

It's able to take pics really quickly AND it has the best Shot function as well, which is brilliant. Night pics are very good which was the one major downfall of the camera on the N80 (aside from the phone being HUGE).

All I can say is O2 had better be good!

yeah all of o2 phones are unbranded and unlocked.

ive been with o2 for nearly 6 years, and not 1 single problem. Looking forward to receiving my k850 tomorrow.

I want one now, luckily for me i'm due an upgrade next week. I'm gonig to see what o2 (who i'm with) will do for me.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
no probs with 02, we use them at work (over 500 handsets) and they're the shizzle

I also get 30% off all o2 contracts :D happy days!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i can't understand why people are so keen on this phone, it looks boring, looks like any other phone, fine it has a good camera.....but why bother upgrading to this now and keeping yourself in a contract for another 12 months, when in like a couple of months, you're going to have the iphone the new 8gig sony erik, the nokia n95 8 gig.... just seems like such a waste of an upgrade, still each to their own.

Golf R soon...
Fecking hell! I can't upgrade with Vodafone until 1st November :( I wouldn't mind switching to Orange bu they don't have it either :( The down function on my k800i's joystick is broken :(

I am going to Egypt in 3 weeks though :approve:

i can't understand why people are so keen on this phone, it looks boring, looks like any other phone, fine it has a good camera.....but why bother upgrading to this now and keeping yourself in a contract for another 12 months, when in like a couple of months, you're going to have the iphone the new 8gig sony erik, the nokia n95 8 gig.... just seems like such a waste of an upgrade, still each to their own.

supose it because it has a great camera, if people want a camera phone then this is the one to have.
8gb is good on the w960i but i for one wont need 1/4 of that, waste of space, literally.
sill im torm between the k850i and the w960i both look great

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
k800i, k850i and similar phones are great phones and cameras and usually not much more. iphone, n95 etc are all so much more than just a camera phone, but if your not bothered about using the additional functionality they come with then there is no point getting them and the k850i would be spot on.

All depends what you want from a phone really.

In between cars....
im due an upgrade now with o2, i would rather wait until ive eyed up all the phones in the shops before i go and get it though, offshore so theres not alot i can do at the moment!!