ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got my K850i

Abarth 500 Essesse
which operator are providing the green/black model as it seems o2 and vodafone aren't? good phone the only issue i have is when setting photos as wallpapers it seems to set them before it focus's the picture making it blurry. any ideas?

A silver one
Oh and on previous models you could press the volume button on the main screen to show the phone status... it doesnt appear to be there on the k850i?

I have the phone on o2 and the only way to find Phone Status is - Main Menu>Organizer>Phone Status.

I found this a right pain so made a shortcut to it on the shortcut menu.

My girlfriend has the same phone on Vodafone and you still access it by using the volume button on the side of the phone!

Saying that she hasn't actually got any proper games on hers, they're all part demos???

A silver one
I wish mine was black/green... the silver on the sides of the blue one makes it look cheap.
I know what you mean. I think it looks like a cheap 1980's video recorder :(

I know o2 and Vodafone are only doing the blue/silver at the minute. Wouldn't suprise me if they bring the other 1 out in 6 months or summat like that?

i dunno yet, will find out when i take it apart and see if there's any seals inside. I doubt there will be though, its just the case.

Skoda Fabia vRS
if anyone is intrested its out on orange from monday next week if not now in some places

rang Orange upgrades, they dont have it yet as an option on the system so cant even back order one, was told to try again in a few days

Mini Cooper S sport
OK I have an icon on the screen which I cannot get rid of!! It's a little picture with a bent arrow on it next to the signal strength indicator. It looks like it means missed call or answer phone message, but I don't have any messages and I've deleted the call history and it's still there!! Grrrr..

I've also discovered the auto key lock which I didn't know it had! Missed having that on my N80.

Got mine through. What the reason for putting the new 3G sim card in?
I put my old card in (non 3G) and it works fine...?!

Why should i put the 3G one in?

none, just walk
im on t mobile, i phoned them the other day and they said its coming in the next few days, but went into the shop and was told its going to be the end of the month?

Mini Cooper S sport
Oh no mate, i was just asking if it does it as my old Samsung does lol

No it doesn't! Nice idea though.

The only downside that I can see is that when you're not using it, the screen is completely off. On Nokias you have a screensaver which I prefer.

Mini Cooper S sport
No, it doesn't display anything when you're not using it, the screen is completely black.

I don't think it has the standby clock function which the K800i had because the screen is different and the k850i has no backlight at all until you press a key.

When you hit the volume key on the side, the time displays briefly, but that's as good as it gets.

Last edited:

Lou

Either I'm being stupid or the phone doesn't do it but I can't change my messages to show date and time received when I go into my inbox it just shows the start of the message!
I've managed to change this on previous SEs, why can't I on this lol