ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Halifax Meet and Drive - Sunday 25th April

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
In the other thread it seemed a few were interested in a fax meet so here goes :)

Got a route planned, we can meet at 10:00 just outside of Denholme (fax side) at BD13 4EZ, the bit of land between a mill and a farm shop, opposite cragg lane. This can be seen below:

screen-capture-8-1.png

Then do the following run which will take just over an hour:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&s...=53.701178,-1.94252&spn=0.22601,0.617294&z=11

screen-capture-9.png

Will stop on the last part at the viewing point for pics etc and decide if we want to go onto a pub or not :)

Anyone up for it?

BG 182
:dapprove:Can't make the 25th as im on nights that weekend.

If the date changes for any reason give us a shout. I'm fine for Sunday 18th?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I'm in Blackpool the 18th so thats a no go for me.

See how 25th is for the time being:

1) mike
2) matt

A red missile
Lolz, I can see that bit of spare land from our place, is about 30 seconds from us. Might be up for this, depends on work, will let you know nearer the time.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
2 weeks away this now, will be a nice little run so worth coming if your close by in bradford/hudds :)

1) mike
2) matt
3) andy
4) Lord 63 of 500 (maybe)

None
I'll put myself down as a maybe for now but should be able to make it......not like today's yorkshire meet when my epic fail saw me waiting at the wrong car park :eek:

TrackCar & F30 330d
1) mike
2) matt
3) andy
5) Ste666 (maybe)
6) Chrispy.clio

Yeah i'll come. Aslong as my brakes are all back to gether and fitted. Stupid calipers.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
1) mike
2) matt
3) andy
5) Ste666 (maybe)
6) Chrispy.clio
7) realnumber1 (maybe)

A red missile
So thats....

1) mike
2) matt
3) andy
4) Lord 63 of 500
5) Ste666 (maybe)
6) Chrispy.clio
7) realnumber1 (maybe)

M135i
If only it was a week or 2 later and i would of had the engine in. Would of been a good chance to have my first drive on some decent roads in a 2.0l aswell :dapprove:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
1) mike
2) matt
3) andy
4) Lord 63 of 500
5) Ste666 (maybe)
6) Chrispy.clio
7) realnumber1 (maybe)
8) Ben_Stevo172 (maybe)

This Sunday this one, supposed to be a mini heatwave too so should be able to have a pint in the beer garden after :)

None
Lets hope for the sun.........yesterday was a bit miserable tbh, a good drive half spoilt :)

let us know if you have any pub/s in mind?....i'll pre load the postcode into the old Tom Tom just in case as i'm not familiar with that area.

TrackCar & F30 330d
I might have a few of my mates come for a drive if its nice and sunny. So could have 3 or 4 more track s*ags lol

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Cool the more the merrier :)

Lets hope for the sun.........yesterday was a bit miserable tbh, a good drive half spoilt :)

let us know if you have any pub/s in mind?....i'll pre load the postcode into the old Tom Tom just in case as i'm not familiar with that area.

Thinking maybe Toby Carvary at ainley top if people want something to eat as it will be nearing lunch when we get there and its close to the end of the drive or we could just pop in for a drink. Loads of parking too and we should be there before the lunch time rush.

Might run on the new wheels too ;)

None
Sounds good to me, looking forward to it :)

1) mike
2) matt
3) andy
4) Lord 63 of 500
5) Ste666
6) Chrispy.clio
7) realnumber1 (maybe)
8) Ben_Stevo172 (maybe)

Cool the more the merrier :)

Thinking maybe Toby Carvary at ainley top if people want something to eat as it will be nearing lunch when we get there and its close to the end of the drive or we could just pop in for a drink. Loads of parking too and we should be there before the lunch time rush.

Might run on the new wheels too ;)

Or we could go into the Nags Head just behind the cavary at ainley top. Really nice pub and food! :cool:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
It shares the carpark with the Premier Inn so its quite a large'n lol
Cool, well go there then :)

1) mike
2) matt
3) andy
4) Lord 63 of 500
5) Ste666
6) Chrispy.clio
7) realnumber1 (maybe)
8) Ben_Stevo172 (maybe)

RB 182
I might branch off near the end as ive just moved out of my parents in Rishworth, so could use it as an excuse for a visit

clio sport 172
iv just movd from sowby bridge.bk 2 my mums tho lol.bad times.now in northowram.who u goin ova 2 the meet wi?wot rims u got on?

None
supposed to be a mini heatwave too so should be able to have a pint in the beer garden after :)

I think you're right about this one.......weather reports say clear skies and 17 degrees for sunday so camera's at the ready, the sun even makes my pics look good :rasp: