ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Halifax Meet and Drive - Sunday 25th April

RB 182
lol

Yes we turned left just after going over the hill just after the motorway, then follow that road straight. Should of given people my number tbh!

Towards Hollingworth Lake? b*****d, i slowed right down there too cos thought that was the obvious route but couldn't see anyone and the guy behind me weren't making out like that was the way

Owel, maybe next time!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I think my car is a little too slammed for the fax roads!

I'll stick to the smooth and flat roads on North Yorks...

None
Towards Hollingworth Lake? b*****d, i slowed right down there too cos thought that was the obvious route but couldn't see anyone and the guy behind me weren't making out like that was the way

Owel, maybe next time!

Sorry mate, i saw matt flash me just as you went through those temporary lights but they went red for me so you were gone before i could flash you :(

I have to say this was an epic drive though, almost six hours for me start to finish, fantastic turnout too considering the weather wasn't looking good but it did pick up as we set off so not all bad, would love do that one again in summer sometime.

I have loads of pics and video too so i'll put them in the media section just as soon as a i have sorted them out.
Cheers to Mike for sorting this out and coming up with the route too, a memorable meet......Nice to meet you all :)

White Evo V
Sorry mate, i saw matt flash me just as you went through those temporary lights but they went red for me so you were gone before i could flash you :(

I have to say this was an epic drive though, almost six hours for me start to finish, fantastic turnout too considering the weather wasn't looking good but it did pick up as we set off so not all bad, would love do that one again in summer sometime.

I have loads of pics and video too so i'll put them in the media section just as soon as a i have sorted them out.
Cheers to Mike for sorting this out and coming up with the route too, a memorable meet......Nice to meet you all :)

did you get any vids of mine ste? Interested to hear what the new exhaust sounds like from
the outside! I'm dying to see some pics/vids, just sat at home
bored now.... :(

None
did you get any vids of mine ste? Interested to hear what the new exhaust sounds like from
the outside! I'm dying to see some pics/vids, just sat at home
bored now.... :(
Certainly did Ben, just sorting the pics and vids out now so i'll get them up as soon as i can.......if i had thought more i would have brought the HD camcorder, much better quality than my camera!