ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headlights... Can't see!

clio sport 182
Hi guys sorry to bother everyone!

I recently had my car lowered and since I've struggled to see a great deal at night.

I think I need to alter and adjust the xenons projection?

Question is how? Can anyone shed any light on how to do this...? Any help would be muchly appreciated!

Thankyou and have a good new year everyone!

Mk5 golf gti
on the back of the headlights is two white allen key bolts
one adjusts horzontally the other vertically

The xenons adjust themself.

There is a sensor on the front suspension legs and a box on the rear beam to work out what height they should be.

Make sure these are still on the car/plugged in/working

No such sensors on mine, i have after market suspension which i fitted and they still adjust automatically. Your on talking about the yaw sensor on the rear bar but again thats not nout to do with the lights i thought.

I fairly sure its that sensor in your wind screen (at the top) that detected your light position in relation to the car........

The xenons adjust themself.

There is a sensor on the front suspension legs and a box on the rear beam to work out what height they should be.

Make sure these are still on the car/plugged in/working