ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey

Black Clio 1.2 16V 2002
Hey my names jenna i live down in cornwall!
Any1 else from down here? :S
I just bought a 02 plate 1.2 16v black clio! and love it!
x

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Hi and welsome, Im guessing your female so watch out for the Pic requests and the sharks that frequent the CS waters.

Sash
x

Black Clio 1.2 16V 2002
ooo ok pics of myself i guess?! lol soz im all new dont no what im doin on theses sort of sites? bit blonde! lol
x

Black Clio 1.2 16V 2002
im 19, all the male popluation on here is it? lol
you no what blonde pple look liks soz pip

Black Clio 1.2 16V 2002
:) ok ill try.
erm.... not sure really? Just bough a new clio and i was registered on a saxo one which was usefull when the door lock broke so thought id join this one to be honest.

172 cup
:) ok ill try.
erm.... not sure really? Just bough a new clio and i was registered on a saxo one which was usefull when the door lock broke so thought id join this one to be honest.

Well it'l no doubt be similar to the Saxo one, higher caliber of members mind ;)

Just click on the forums buttom at the top left and they are all the different forums you can look in, however some (majority) will be restricted unless you are a paid member (£10 a year) Also you only have a limited amount of posts to use per day when your just a forum user and not a paid member so use them wisely

172 cup
so if i subscribe i will get more access to the site? i can use paypal?

Yeh I think so. You get a membership pack too with some goodies in it.
Depends on how much you plan to use the site as to whether to become a fully paid member. If you want to be able to view the "local meetings" forum then you need to be a member.

Black Clio 1.2 16V 2002
You trying to upload a Hi-Res image? :/

Do you like your clio?

Yes. You can use paypal.

It says it uploaded and on my profile its there?
Yea i love my car!! its a baby lil 1.2 16v black.
only had it 24 hours!

Ian

Focus TDCi
It's on your public profile Jenna, not your avatar. If you pay up you can have an avatar photo as well. Welcome to the forum. :)

BMW E92/Audi S3
Depends on how dedicated you are. Some people like to spend £hundreds, others like to spend £Thousands.
Also depends on your budget.

You want it looking smart, do it the 'sheep style'.
Lower
RS Grill
Colour coded

If you want to stretch your budget, then get some Speedline Turini Wheels.

I wouldn't bother doing anything to the engine though.

Black Clio 1.2 16V 2002
It's on your public profile Jenna, not your avatar. If you pay up you can have an avatar photo as well. Welcome to the forum. :)

Ive just paid on paypal do i have to wait for it to come in post or email?
x