ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey

Ian

Focus TDCi
Red brake light on spoiler = wrong; white brake light on spoiler = right. Go figure! :)

Ian

Focus TDCi
It's moving further than my car at the moment, so you're one up on me there. :) Like Pep says, wouldn't worry, I expect it's just had a new set of wheels.

Black Clio 1.2 16V 2002
ok. will take some pics inside soon 2
i dont like the wheels on there atm gunna get some others when i can afford it

M2 Competition
What sorta wheels do you like? Oem look best (as in original equipment, so least chavvy), so you get wheels from a 172/ 182 or megane or something and fit them. I quite like the dynamique wheels though :)

Black Clio 1.2 16V 2002
yea i do wanna lower it! buts its the insurance aswell! mines expensive!
got 3 points 1 claim and some1 just crashed into my old 1 which was write off 2

M2 Competition
How much does it cost you? With people like Elephant etc insurance isnt too dear a raise for mods. Maybe if thats the case standard wheels in black is the best idea!

Black Clio 1.2 16V 2002
yea sounds it! erm... not sure what is on clio i just paid extra £37 more than saxo so was £106 this month with elephant but aparently they wont take points into account till re-newal in jan.

Last edited:
  None :(
Hey welcome to CS Jenna.

I'm from cornwall, well i was born there ;) doubt that counts really hehe

I'm sure u will find CS a useful place, great for opinions on certain subjects i must say ;)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Hey will! get off u dont have a clio! :p
Deffinatly best colour! love it in black! used to own a 1998 1.2 black clio aswell.
I've been driving since April 08
x

Cool ppl started driving at that time :cool:

Black Clio 1.2 16V 2002
colour coded splitter? :S lol
Nah no pics yet soz will take some tomoro just got home from work. Started at 8!

Black Clio 1.2 16V 2002
Interior2.jpg
PB240143.jpg
Interior1.jpg

Black Clio 1.2 16V 2002
There aint any pics of me soz.
2 hours from bristol? im as far southwest as u can go nearly!

Hi Jenna

Welcome to the CS, we will probs having a few devon /cornwall meets after the silly season. So keep an eye on the meets section SW

there are quite a few of us doted around the region and danny172 is the area rep for us

any ways enjoy your stay and hope to see you at some of the area meets ect

chris

Black Clio 1.2 16V 2002
Hi Jenna

Welcome to the CS, we will probs having a few devon /cornwall meets after the silly season. So keep an eye on the meets section SW

there are quite a few of us doted around the region and danny172 is the area rep for us

any ways enjoy your stay and hope to see you at some of the area meets ect

chris

Hey :)
Thanx. yea will deffinatly keep an eye out for them! Give me a shout if there any in cornwall. Thort i was alone all the way down here hehe.

S23

The Cleee-O
Welcome. I live in Devon half the year, there seems to be resonably regualar meets for the two anyway, haven't had chance to be to one yet though. Nice little Clio you've got their :D. Enjoy the site :)

Black Clio 1.2 16V 2002
Welcome. I live in Devon half the year, there seems to be resonably regualar meets for the two anyway, haven't had chance to be to one yet though. Nice little Clio you've got their :D. Enjoy the site :)

Thanks :). its ideal till i get a few years NCB. i saw the one in plymouth last sunday but couldnt make it.

S23

The Cleee-O
Thanks :). its ideal till i get a few years NCB. i saw the one in plymouth last sunday but couldnt make it.

That's a good plan, did the same myself actually. :rasp: Bought my Clio because insurance for my old 1 litre Lupo was £1800 3rd party only! Just cause it was modified. Drove the Clio stock for a year, now with the added NCB I've modified the Clio cause it's cheaper to insure it that way then standard. Win win! :D

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh hai there! New are we?

Pics yet? The sharks are getting hungry. x

Black Clio 1.2 16V 2002
That's a good plan, did the same myself actually. :rasp: Bought my Clio because insurance for my old 1 litre Lupo was £1800 3rd party only! Just cause it was modified. Drove the Clio stock for a year, now with the added NCB I've modified the Clio cause it's cheaper to insure it that way then standard. Win win! :D

o ouch! mine isnt that bad! but i had a claim and 3 points so that puts it up a fair bit.
Think i might have anothe claim now aswell coz a stupid girl hit my saxo! but i dont no if it effects my NCB coz im claiming on my legal cover? :S