ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey

Renaultsport
Am from Helston right at the bottom! lol
Bought the car from GMO in Penzance.
Where u from?

ah right cool, im from truro. you planning to do alot to the clio or just small bits? i think just maybe the rs front grill and sport wheels would look good :approve:

Black Clio 1.2 16V 2002
ah right cool, im from truro. you planning to do alot to the clio or just small bits? i think just maybe the rs front grill and sport wheels would look good :approve:

Truro? i work there lol
Im not sure at the moment. Deffinatly want some new wheels but am on a budget as im skint and insurance is a bit of a b**ch aswell!
what u got?
x

Renaultsport
Truro? i work there lol
Im not sure at the moment. Deffinatly want some new wheels but am on a budget as im skint and insurance is a bit of a b**ch aswell!
what u got?
x

where to? dont worry im not a stalker! by the way wat time do you start/go on lunch/finish ;) lol

keep an eye on ebay and the parts for sale on here some cheap wheels etc can come up every now and again.

ive got a 172 cup :cool:

Black Clio 1.2 16V 2002
Work in the main town. lol erm........ :S
172 cup? sorry to be a noob but whats that? lol
yea will be keeping an eye out but nothing left atm after buying the car

It's the quickest Clio. People crash them all the time. I wouldn't worry about it.

I've see pics. She can swallow my chocolates anytime.

Renaultsport
Work in the main town. lol erm........ :S
172 cup? sorry to be a noob but whats that? lol
yea will be keeping an eye out but nothing left atm after buying the car

cool, ha ha dont worry i was joking!
yea the cups are the best clio in our shape :cool: do you know wat model yours is? billabong/dynamique etc?

Black Clio 1.2 16V 2002
cool, ha ha dont worry i was joking!
yea the cups are the best clio in our shape :cool: do you know wat model yours is? bliiabong/dynamique etc?

Yea tis a dynamique. tis really clean! inside and out. Wasnt looking to buy a clio but saw it and loved it

Black Clio 1.2 16V 2002
r7vbsk.jpg
[/IMG]

M2 Competition
Possible its had a bumper? What kit does it have inside Jenna? And what are the seats like?

Can you take some pics of the interior?

Black Clio 1.2 16V 2002
Yea ill take some tomorow or the next day.
Its got black and silver interior
3 seats in the back with headrests and front seats slightly bucketed if you no what i mean :S