ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey

S23

The Cleee-O
o ouch! mine isnt that bad! but i had a claim and 3 points so that puts it up a fair bit.
Think i might have anothe claim now aswell coz a stupid girl hit my saxo! but i dont no if it effects my NCB coz im claiming on my legal cover? :S

Yea, sucks to be a boy when it comes to insurance. :rasp: . If your legal cover is totally seperate to your car cover, but they are just looking into the case of it I can't see that it would effect your NCB. But I don't know a 100% I'm afraid. lol.

Black Clio 1.2 16V 2002
Yea, sucks to be a boy when it comes to insurance. :rasp: . If your legal cover is totally seperate to your car cover, but they are just looking into the case of it I can't see that it would effect your NCB. But I don't know a 100% I'm afraid. lol.

Yea i think if i was a boy it could be so much worse! I rang elephant and ive got 1 years NCB but have 2 claims a 3 points?! managed to find fully comp for just over £800 though so thats not to bad! Still got the personal injury claims goin through at the moment.